+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

FrenchFamily

Dec 18, 2020
Was there any new progress/update on your application?
For me, I think the application online is just a BS...
Let me explain :

- First, the progress bar showing the timeline and not the real progression of your file! I mean we are not dumb... If you have learned to count, when your app is at 3 month and the normal delay is 6, you don't have to be Einstein in order to know that your app is at 50%...

- Secondly, on my case my app is:
Security : not started
Background check : not started
Eligibility : we are looking if you met...

The reality is:
Security passed
Background check passed
Eligibility met since the 7th march 2020...

So i don't give a s*** (sorry for the word...) on my online app...

Reactions: maghool71

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
AOR FEB 28 2020
Last update was June 2020.
Biometrics done on October 26 2020.

Is been a year, and people with AORs from May, June, July, already got COPR.

Applicants from February, March 2020 still waiting!

BOWP till June 2021.

Vinder94@

Mar 1, 2021
Hey everyone ,
Can anyone give the answer of this question that if we submitted our file in the pool 2 months before completing 1 year of Canadian experience but got ITa after completing 1 year , what should i do accept the invitation or not?
Also , how visa officer will count CEC experience like will they start counting it from the day I got ITA/ AOR
or when I submitted my file in the pool?

Vinder94@

Mar 1, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of February 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

----

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
AOR FEB 28 2020
Last update was June 2020.
Biometrics done on October 26 2020.

Is been a year, and people with AORs from May, June, July, already got COPR.

Applicants from February, March 2020 still waiting!

BOWP till June 2021.
Same here, aor feb 15, applied BOWP and received a confirmation that m allowed to work under same employer until June 2021. No idea if they will issue BOWP or PR by then & what to do if neither will be issued. So stressed.

Reactions: DICAROD

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon / @caipsnotes

First of all, thanks for helping most of us out with our queries. I am sure you have a lot of other things to do but I am sure we all appreciate your guidance and your patience through most of our rants. I had a couple of questions and would love it if you can shed some light on them

1. Seeing that most applications are taking a very long time to process, is there a possibility these applications can be buried or rejected without a valid reason? I am sure most of us are slowly shifting focus from 'When will we get our PR?' to 'Will we ever get our PR?'

2. Does the legal liability of IRCC end once the COPR is issued? My question stems on my concern that people with expired COPRs might never get an extension.

3. Seeing that there are very limited pathways to Canada, being an non-essential worker, are there any visas I can apply which will grant me entry to Canada while my application is in process in the background (I am even willing to study again)?
Hi @legalfalcon. Can you please give your inputs on points 1 and 2? I am sure a lot of people will find it helpful.

Reactions: manthanp01

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
For me, I think the application online is just a BS...
Let me explain :

- First, the progress bar showing the timeline and not the real progression of your file! I mean we are not dumb... If you have learned to count, when your app is at 3 month and the normal delay is 6, you don't have to be Einstein in order to know that your app is at 50%...

- Secondly, on my case my app is:
Security : not started
Background check : not started
Eligibility : we are looking if you met...

The reality is:
Security passed
Background check passed
Eligibility met since the 7th march 2020...

So i don't give a s*** (sorry for the word...) on my online app...
I agree to the info provided by FrenchFamily. on the dashboard, you only see the final changes once a decision is made. to get yourself update, you need to pay for.CBSA or GCMS.
@FrenchFamily can you pls share what you had in your recent notes and do you see any hope based upon the notes?

FrenchFamily

Dec 18, 2020
I agree to the info provided by FrenchFamily. on the dashboard, you only see the final changes once a decision is made. to get yourself update, you need to pay for.CBSA or GCMS.
@FrenchFamily can you pls share what you had in your recent notes and do you see any hope based upon the notes?

Here are the last update on IRCC notes received mid-february :

Criminality and background check completed : 05/01/2021 (the 29th December i called IRCC and security + BC wasn't started...)

07/01/2021 : all our MEDs (all four) have changed from passed to "not started" for everyone of us.
There are four new lines added on the MEDICAL section, one for everyone of us with the status "not started" but the four first lines are still there with the original validity dates.
07/01/2021 : two notes were added
1- **OFFICER REVIEW** No indicators of concern on this file.
2- **OFFICER REVIEW** Application pending MEDs re-assessment.

07/01/2021 :
We were put on the group name CN COVID PACE

Under the section ORGANIZATION & ENTITY:
Org ID : O26495885191
Name : CN COVID PACE
Other Sub type description : Pending FinDec
Other Reason : CN Pace

And the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT mention:
Assigned to : RC-9115
Assigned by : B5468
Due Date : 04 feb 2021

GROUP NAME section :
GROUP NAME : 1
Created date : 04/06/2020
Created by : SS13756
updated : 04/01/2021
updated by : JB01774
Group ID : 2-TRG34LC
Name : CN COVID PACE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. Can you please give your inputs on points 1 and 2? I am sure a lot of people will find it helpful.
IRCC is a federal agency and as such responsible under the IRPA, administrative law and the constitution. Once the application is approved and a COPR issued, if it expires, IRCC will have to renew it again, if not, they can be legally compelled to as it is their legal duty.

Eventually, as travel restriction ease, as more Canadians get vaccinated, the borders will open. Currently you can travel to Canada of your are exempt, or have a study permit or work permit.

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
IRCC is a federal agency and as such responsible under the IRPA, administrative law and the constitution. Once the application is approved and a COPR issued, if it expires, IRCC will have to renew it again, if not, they can be legally compelled to as it is their legal duty.

Eventually, as travel restriction ease, as more Canadians get vaccinated, the borders will open. Currently you can travel to Canada of your are exempt, or have a study permit or work permit.
Thank you for the response. I am sure it puts a lot of us at ease.

Reactions: legalfalcon

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes, my VO is Ottawa.
The 3rd, 4th and 7th of january 2021 they worked on my case.
I have 3 different notes on the IRCC notes received mid-february.
Thanks for your reply. Seems good that they are making progress on your application. Mine didn’t move for a very long time. How soon could it be from background check not started at all to completing it? thanks.

Rushpatel

Feb 21, 2021
Hello friends,

I have added my spouse name in my ongoing express entry file and got requested of biometric in last month. However in India, biometric is not started for Express entry category. But surprisingly toay I found an agent from the facebook who is saying that she has some internal contact to do biometric in next week.

So guys i need your suggestion into this. what should i do ? would it be legit ?

@legalfalcon what's your opinion in this ?
Can you please share your timeline as i have same case. I have added my spouse in 19 DEC 2020 and still waiting for BIL for my spouse.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hello All,
I have quick question to those who had their diploma evaluated by WES. I am trying to help a
friend to send her documents to WES for evaluation. I looked for answers on WES website, couldn't
find it anywhere.

1. Do you send your original diploma and transcripts to WES along with apostles?
2. My friend's diploma has an English side, where you can find word-word English translation of the diploma.
Do we still have to worry about having it translated into English from the local language?

If you guys can answer to these questions for me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!