+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Cecilia88920

Nov 14, 2020
My AOR is Feb 25th . And medical passes in Mar 4 . But I was asked to do a re- med three days ago . Just finished it . Not sure what’s going on there.

Pallavibhasin20

Sep 4, 2020
Hello All,

I am an FSW-O applicant from USA with the AOR date of Feb 20. We are blessed with baby girl last week and want to know when and how to add her on my application.
I am in the same boat as most of you and waiting for my PR application.

Thanks in advance for your guidance
Did you get any updates now ?

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Thanks so much for your reply. I’ll keep an eye out for the following GUs. Do you still remember roughly when did your original medical expire and when was the status changed the first time? Trying to see how long it takes them.

I think you will soon get your CoPR as now medical is extended. best of luck.
Hi, Thanks for the message. I had my medical Feb 5, 2020. But it said on my profile 'you passed medical examination on
Feb 27, 2020'. I guess the Feb 27 was the day processed and approved my medical.
I checked my profile on Monday and found out my medical was extended. It could have
been Friday as I didn't check my profile on Friday.

Reactions: gamzoog

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, Thanks for the message. I had my medical Feb 5, 2020. But it said on my profile 'you passed medical examination on
Feb 27, 2020'. I guess the Feb 27 was the day processed and approved my medical.
I checked my profile on Monday and found out my medical was extended. It could have
been Friday as I didn't check my profile on Friday.
Thanks for the reply. Hope you keep us updated when you have more good news. good luck.

Reactions: Magnolian

jinishdavis

Jan 15, 2020
PNP Outland, received GCMS notes today, no updates to file since May 27,2020 (security not started) . My expectation was we will see COPR in the 1st half of 2021 but now its shifted to second half or even beyond.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Feeling hopeless:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - February 18, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Did you order the notes? The section for the updates does no change much. It usually stays the same until approval and it is definitely not up to date. Mine was stuck on "You passed the medical exam" until the medical exam expired.