Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : My AOR is Feb 16,2020 and I still have no updates on my application as most of them who don't have any updates. However, today morning I logged in to understand "application/ profile is updated". Will it be for re-meds ? and should I wait for an email from IRCC on re-meds ?

I mean, does IRCC update on our application or sends us an email ?

What will the update in the application be for ?

Thanks
Neha
For medicals, if your meds have expired, they will be sent for reassessment to the Health Branch, which will make a determination on whether to extend or ask for re-med. If they are extended, you will see the status on your MyCIC account.

If you are asked for re-med, you will be sent a message in your MyCIC account.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Feb AOR, I gave my medicals in march and after that it showed in my account that my medicals were passed on March 2nd. i just checked my application today and it says " You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. ". What does this mean now, has it gone for reassessment ? Please advise
Most likely yes. Once the reassessment is done, and if it is extended you will see the change, if you are required to do a re-med, you will be informed.

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
HI guys, I have a quick question. I didn't received any updates regarding my application. I ordered notes
2 times back in Sep and Nov, and they showed my application had not been touched since June.
They sent me a few hrs ago asking to provide my current address. Do you guys know what this means?
Did this happen to anyone here? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Aham.F

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
HI guys, I have a quick question. I didn't received any updates regarding my application. I ordered notes
2 times back in Sep and Nov, and they showed my application had not been touched since June.
They sent me a few hrs ago asking to provide my current address. Do you guys know what this means?
I think this means they are confirming whether you are currently in canada or not to issue your PR... hope for the best and good luck !! Did you applied your PR on your own or thru consultant?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Could you share the status of Eligibility and Security on your most recent GCMS notes? Were they passed on the notes already?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
This seems like they want to finalize your PR and confirm you being in canada. Best of luck. Please share your timeline and whether you received GUs recently. thanks!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
i am mot sure what ottawa officers are doing with our files... it don’t take this longer to make decisions... people from September October AOR are getting their PR’s..so frustrating
Same in my case as well. my file has not moved since june. Have you tried to order notes and see what’s going on? thanks

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Yes I ordered notes in November... my eligibility was recommended pass, criminality passed, medicals passed & expired ( extended) and security not started... i call cic every other week the status is same from june

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Yes I ordered notes in November... my eligibility was recommended pass, criminality passed, medicals passed & expired ( extended) and security not started... i call cic every other week the status is same from june
Mine is just the same as well, although my medical has not expired yet but soon. Are you also CEC inland?

roland1990

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Any CEC Inland with Feb 2020 AOR still waiting for COPR?
It's been a year and we are still waiting! This is really frustrating.
I raised a web form last month, with no reply from them. Seems like they have stopped replying to web forms as well.
You have company. Early Feb 2020 AOR, CEC, Inland applicant here. Yes, it looks like they do not send reply or acknowledgement for web forms these days. Forget the reply, I did not get even an acknowledgement. To make matters worse than what it already was, medical expired. Now waiting to see if they renew my medicals or ask for a re-med.

Aastha_chechi

Jan 19, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Any CEC Inland with Feb 2020 AOR still waiting for COPR?
It's been a year and we are still waiting! This is really frustrating.
I raised a web form last month, with no reply from them. Seems like they have stopped replying to web forms as well.
Waiting!!! CEC INLand- 18 Feb AOR

dharatishah82

Jan 12, 2020
Feb 28 AOR FSW Inland. Still waiting. I sent the last web form ~4 weeks ago. No reply, no acknowledgment. I have heard they no longer provide status on phone either. Have ordered notes once again - hopefully, they will arrive soon and with some update.

jy002

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
SAME.
Feb CEC inland applicant. Biometric done in March!!!
Edibility recommended pass in May and no one touched it ever since!!!
Office's in Ottawa. Dont know what they are doing, giving late comers biometric appointments and PR while keeping us last bunch of people who got everything done before pandemic waiting.
Unfair, nothing is fair