NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2020
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
SAME.
Feb CEC inland applicant. Biometric done in March!!!
Edibility recommended pass in May and no one touched it ever since!!!
Office's in Ottawa. Dont know what they are doing, giving late comers biometric appointments and PR while keeping us last bunch of people who got everything done before pandemic waiting.
Unfair, nothing is fair
Yes very unfair!! We are waiting here from 1 year... my husband can’t extend his visa... he has to leave his job now and apply for visitor visa ... don’t know what cic is doing ... giving PR’s to people who applied after us and making us to wait

• Sad
Reactions: abhi77

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi everyone. Just got remeds for my entire family ☹. It’s sucks cz I didn’t see any issues whatsoever with out first meds. AOR 26feb- meds expired around 20 December.
Is remeds a good sign? If previously seen folks get PPR soon after remeds and it seems that remeds copr expiry coincides with meds expiry. Please verify anyone .

@legalfalcon - do you mind weighing ?
Thanks

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please tell me what you think about my yesterday's post below?
I will be calling them on Monday for updates. Thank you very much as usual

HI guys, I have a quick question. I didn't received any updates regarding my application. I ordered notes
2 times back in Sep and Nov, and they showed my application had not been touched since June.
They sent me a few hrs ago asking to provide my current address. Do you guys know what this means?
Did this happen to anyone here? Thanks in advance.

princezheng

Aug 17, 2020
SAME.
Office's in Ottawa. Dont know what they are doing, giving late comers biometric appointments and PR while keeping us last bunch of people who got everything done before pandemic waiting.
Unfair, nothing is fair
Anything we are able to do? Just waiting..endless waiting?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
SAME.
Unfair, nothing is fair
I really don’t understand what is going on either. I’m FSW Outland and don’t expect anything yet coming my way but for Inland and CEC people with February AOR I don’t get why you haven’t been approved yet. According to IRCC they are currently processing August 2020 applications!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone. Just got remeds for my entire family ☹. It’s sucks cz I didn’t see any issues whatsoever with out first meds. AOR 26feb- meds expired around 20 December.
Is remeds a good sign? If previously seen folks get PPR soon after remeds and it seems that remeds copr expiry coincides with meds expiry. Please verify anyone .

@legalfalcon - do you mind weighing ?
Thanks
Its not about good or bad, it can be either. All applicants have to have valid meds when they have their application is being processed. If the meds expire or about to, IRCC will send them for reassessment to the Health branch and the Reginal Medical Office makes a determination on whether to extend them to ask or a re-med.

Now, themas extension that IRCC can give is 6 months, bu when you do re-med you get medicals valid for another year. Now you can read it as either IRCC thinks that you won't be able to land in Canada in the next 6 months, do they asked for re-meds, or you can see as it being a good thing as now as soon as your application os approved, you will be issued a PPR, without having to then worry about the meds/

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Can you please tell me what you think about my yesterday's post below?
I will be calling them on Monday for updates. Thank you very much as usual

HI guys, I have a quick question. I didn't received any updates regarding my application. I ordered notes
2 times back in Sep and Nov, and they showed my application had not been touched since June.
They sent me a few hrs ago asking to provide my current address. Do you guys know what this means?
Did this happen to anyone here? Thanks in advance.
What is the status, has your eligibility passed?

Reactions: Magnolian

Mayurmalhotra

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
SAME.
Unfair, nothing is fair
Same here feb 26 cec inland everything approved since october according to gcms note but no copr

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I really don’t understand what is going on either. I’m FSW Outland and don’t expect anything yet coming my way but for Inland and CEC people with February AOR I don’t get why you haven’t been approved yet. According to IRCC they are currently processing August 2020 applications!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Even for FWS-Outland, there are more applications approved from July/August than from February. My guess is that they skipped most of the December to March applications. They are now processing the ones that they have hope to complete in about 6 months.