+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
You could have criminality in process and security not started (criminality is part of the background verification). Same situation as me.
Really ? As per old GCMS notes of October , criminality is passed, security wasn't started and Info sharing was/is in progress.... hence this query ? God knows if IRCC agents know what they reply us!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Not at all, please stop saying VO Ottawa focuses on CEC cases. I am CEC inland single applicant, less than 2 weeks I will reach my 12 months. My application was approved in Aug 2020. Where is the COPR? Only god knows.
They claim that they are prioritizing and processing CEC cases at regular speed and I thought that a lot of CEC cases are assigned to Ottawa. Considering that there are a lot of backlogs, there are a lot of CEC cases still waiting: the fact that they are now at full speed does not mean that processing times are normal. Hope you are getting your CoPR soon, good luck!

Reactions: CarlCoco

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Really ? As per old GCMS notes of October , criminality is passed, security wasn't started and Info sharing was/is in progress.... hence this query ? God knows if IRCC agents know what they reply us!
From my understanding, if one is completed and the other not started, the background in general would result "in process".

Reactions: g.neha

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Thank you for your advice. One more query regarding the eligibility. If there is any problem with the eligibility, whether they will inform us or the file may kept untouched ( since my file seems dead after may 26)?
Before an application is refused, after it has crossed R10, IRCC in most cases will send a Procedural Fairness letter before a decision on refusal is made.

see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html

Currently there are significant delays.

On January 19 IRCC announced that it has started working on CEC applications with full capacity, while other streams are still experiencing processing delays.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

Instead check your GCMS notes or send a webform to know if your eligibility is passed. GCMS notes remain the most accurate source of knowing the details of your application.

Reactions: SijuJoseph

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Before an application is refused, after it has crossed R10, IRCC in most cases will send a Procedural Fairness letter before a decision on refusal is made.

see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/procedural-fairness.html

On January 19 IRCC announced that it has started working on CEC applications with full capacity, while other streams are still experiencing processing delays.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

Instead check your GCMS notes or send a webform to know if your eligibility is passed. GCMS notes remain the most accurate source of knowing the details of your application.
@legalfalcon what does 12 Aug here means ? Are they processing applications only submitted after that date?

SijuJoseph

Jan 26, 2020

@legalfalcon Thank you for your prompt reply. Appreciate your efforts to reply each and every person of this forum

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon what does 12 Aug here means ? Are they processing applications only submitted after that date?
This is what they are working on now, i.e. CEC applications received in the week of August 12. This doe snot mean that pending applications are not been working on, but IRCC is only giving an estimate as to where they are at.

So any application submitted post August 12 is not even picked up.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I start thinking that in Ottawa they are focused on CEC cases, which according to the last news are now being processed at normal rate. If this is right, all the non-CEC cases in Ottawa are going to wait a long time.
I have no confirmation about this, it is just my feeling.
Doesn't look like they are a focusing on CEC applicant or else not many CEC applicants will be still waiting. Ottawa are just working at a snail pace.

Reactions: codeheals

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Doesn't look like they are a focusing on CEC applicant or else not many CEC applicants will be still waiting. Ottawa are just working at a snail pace.
There are so many CEC applicants from the first half of 2020 that, even if they are focusing on them, it will still take a long time before every backlog is cleared.

Akaur25

Jul 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,hope you are doing good. I got a Re-Medical request in my account today. I had taken my upfront medical on 28-Jan-2020. I have also received IMM 1017E Medical Report Client Biodata And Summary Form along with the request. Do I need to book re-medical and undergo all the test as i had done in the beginning or anything else is required?
Please Help!! AOR: 13-Feb-2020

Thanks!

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,hope you are doing good. I got a Re-Medical request in my account today. I had taken my upfront medical on 28-Jan-2020. I have also received IMM 1017E Medical Report Client Biodata And Summary Form along with the request. Do I need to book re-medical and undergo all the test as i had done in the beginning or anything else is required?
Please Help!! AOR: 13-Feb-2020

Thanks!
I believe that you just need to re-do the same medical test that you did before. This is good news for you: your application should be close to the end! May I ask your stream?