+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Souskhaj

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Im in the US as well & here is my timeline.
Invitation March 2020
Biometric completed July 2020
Progress bar 100% end of September 2020

Do you see any changes in progress bar at all?
No changes in progress bar. Mine reached 100% on August 12th and it just stayed there after that. There is just a note that says 20% of cases takes longer than expected to be processed which I think that's what everyone else is seeing on their profiles too.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
No changes in progress bar. Mine reached 100% on August 12th and it just stayed there after that. There is just a note that says 20% of cases takes longer than expected to be processed which I think that's what everyone else is seeing on their profiles too.
Same here, reached 100% on August 22nd. The progress bar and the messages are just standard and not indicative at all of the state or stage of the process.

Reactions: trangvu.cy

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Please let us know where this covid pace would be in the notes.

QUOTE="legalfalcon, post: 8901468, member: 578891"]
A lot of applicants are seeing group COVID pace in the GCMS notes. It is yet to be seen what it means, since there is no IRCC publication. Based on my guess, most applicants who see this will have their application put on hold until the RROC (Rapid Response Operations Centre) picks it up to process based on the NOC, country of residence etc.

If you see COVID Pace, your application should have been almost at the stage of final review.
[/QUOT

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I also have a stat issue in my notes. Under notes 1 program assistant says all valid READY TO FINALIZE , then under notes 3 is the stat question:
Police certificate Primary Applicant Zimbabwe police certificate : provided NRT R10 ok
Recommendation : review required -stat questions Australian PC provided South African PC provided Spouse South African POlice certificate provided NRT Zimbabwe Policcertificate provided NRT- R10 OK
Recommendation :pASS Criminality USA FBI clients PC provided
age no change from ITA to APR
Documents set for review—— client information.

wat can I interpret from this info?

Please note Overstayed in US over 10 years ago, but have since been successfully issued UK , Ireland visas successfully.
eligibility,criminality,medical: passed
security: not started
info sharing : in Progress

Prior visa refusals as such do not have any impact on your PR application. However, if the refusal for misrepresentation, then this will be an issue.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I also have a stat issue in my notes. Under notes 1 program assistant says all valid READY TO FINALIZE , then under notes 3 is the stat question:
Police certificate Primary Applicant Zimbabwe police certificate : provided NRT R10 ok
Recommendation : review required -stat questions Australian PC provided South African PC provided Spouse South African POlice certificate provided NRT Zimbabwe Policcertificate provided NRT- R10 OK
Recommendation :pASS Criminality USA FBI clients PC provided
age no change from ITA to APR
Documents set for review—— client information.

wat can I interpret from this info?

Please note Overstayed in US over 10 years ago, but have since been successfully issued UK , Ireland visas successfully.
eligibility,criminality,medical: passed
security: not started
info sharing : in Progress

If you answer yes to any stat Question, you will have a Review Required, because depending on the country of residence and where your visa was refused or you were refused an entry, it will have to be vetted by IRCC division to make sure that it was not due to serious criminality.

NRT refers to "no reportable trace," i.e. your criminal record is clear and R10 is the completeness check, which is passed. see https://bit.ly/2SSMz74

To see how your GCMS notes should look like for eligibility see my previous post #2,521

Seem like everything is fine in your application.

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I just got off the call with an IRCC agent.

My AOR is Feb 16 and Inland.
Biometrics
: Oct 07 - It shows already updated in the system.

He mentioned my eligibility, background and security is all complete. Except for criminality pending which they will be making the final decision. That is because the biometrics is not updated at their end.

However on my profile - eligibility is in progress along with background verification. Also the biometrics shows updated.

So whoever is worried that the status shows in progress - I truly believe - the system is just not up to date.

Hope we all get the good news soon.

trangvu.cy

Oct 12, 2020
US
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-03-2020
Med's Done....
28-05-2020 Passed
Interview........
Not required
Same here. Hope everyone will get approval notice soon!

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I just got off the call with an IRCC agent.

My AOR is Feb 16 and Inland.
Biometrics
: Oct 07 - It shows already updated in the system.

He mentioned my eligibility, background and security is all complete. Except for criminality pending which they will be making the final decision. That is because the biometrics is not updated at their end.

However on my profile - eligibility is in progress along with background verification. Also the biometrics shows updated.

So whoever is worried that the status shows in progress - I truly believe - the system is just not up to date.

Hope we all get the good news soon.
Hi @DashSat, I'm glad you could finally give your biometrics. The agent who attended me last week confirmed that their system is not keeping up with the background processing and that's part of the reason why my application details didn't reflect it. Knowing that not everything is frozen and also that some progress is being made took some stress away.

Reactions: DashSat

Magnolian

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Hi guys.... Has anyone in Vancouver or BC received the Service Canada call about biometrics appointment??
AOR Feb 17, and still waiting for the precious call.

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hi,

Is anybody in the group with VO Ottawa whose criminality/security still in progress even after giving biometrics back in february? ( Basically means file has not been touched by any officer)

Thanks

Reactions: jy002 and saroya

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi,

Is anybody in the group with VO Ottawa whose criminality/security still in progress even after giving biometrics back in february? ( Basically means file has not been touched by any officer)

Thanks
My file is in CPC ottawa. I gave biometrics in February 2020. But my criminality is still in progress as confirmed by an agent today. He said they have my biometrics on file I am not sure wt does it mean

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
My file is in CPC ottawa. I gave biometrics in February 2020. But my criminality is still in progress as confirmed by an agent today. He said they have my biometrics on file I am not sure wt does it mean
Same! Ottawa case, gave biometrics Feb as well, IRCC confirmed they have received it. Criminality stuck in in progress and Eligibility Met, no progress since May.