+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
It looks your eligibility is probably recommended pass. But weird your criminality is still not done, it should be done real quick.
I'm in a similar situation, Eligibility met but Criminality stuck in in progress. since March, (Assuming it just got caught in the overall hiatus like everyone else) They confirmed that my biometrics have been received.

Reactions: fcwtx

naruto_guy

Jun 11, 2020
Same here
OK looks like Ottawa is not progressing much for lots of people... In my case criminality has not started since last 5 months... They should not have kept 6 months timeline considering this much delay... I am pretty sure it will easily take 12 months with this slowness... :)

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
OK looks like Ottawa is not progressing much for lots of people... In my case criminality has not started since last 5 months... They should not have kept 6 months timeline considering this much delay... I am pretty sure it will easily take 12 months with this slowness... :)
AOR Feb 4th, FSW Outland here. Ottawa.
Criminality passed and eligibility met.
I saw movement in my IRCC portal at the end of August.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I'm in a similar situation, Eligibility met but Criminality stuck in in progress. since March, (Assuming it just got caught in the overall hiatus like everyone else) They confirmed that my biometrics have been received.
AOR Feb 4th, FSW Outland here. Ottawa.
Criminality passed and eligibility met.
I saw movement in my IRCC portal at the end of August.
What's the movement details? I have seen nothing changed from day one, but everything are valid.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
they had asked for additional documents back in March. It was under review until August when it changed to Not Applicable.
Ok, gotcha, I think they are very slowly processing the application. My file was worked on in late Jul and mid Aug, it seems align with what IRCC said on their website "we are currently finalizing the application based on the docs sent.. ", but anyway, it's so slow.

kk786

Jul 7, 2020
Hello experts,

I got the COPR on August 25th, they told to send the letter with the picture for the PR Card.

Does anyone know whats next ? I mean how can I track my PR Card now ?

Reactions: kate.tingchunlin

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello experts,

I got the COPR on August 25th, they told to send the letter with the picture for the PR Card.

Does anyone know whats next ? I mean how can I track my PR Card now ?
Congrats, great to be CEC.

Reactions: kk786

abkoesdw

Dec 10, 2016
Hi Guys,

My AOR Feb 2nd, 2020.
medical: passed
biometric: passed

I requested the gcms notes using the ATIP service. I got the following:

The latest note:
Created Date: 2020/06/11 07:32:56
Created By: B****
Restriced: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: Final Decision Pending

The meaningful note before the latest note:
Created Date: 2020/06/05 08:17:49
Created By: B****
OFFICER REVIEW - APPLICATION:E**** , Final decision pending, ELIGIBILITY *** Canadian Work Experience - Having reviewed the application as a whole, the PAs temproary resident status, work permits, languate test results, and upon analysis, I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Canadian experience class ............................... Criminality: pending.

So basically, the criminality has been pending for the last two months.
Is this something normal?

Thanks

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
I just received the same exact generic response to last week's webform. And I did ask specifically about eligibility/security/criminality. I am pretty sure that this is an automatic generated answer.
Same generic response! Asked specifically about Security/ Criminality and eligibility.

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.
Can anybody help me In understanding this web form response please? When I called last week they said eligibility is passed and security has not been initiated.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ok, gotcha, I think they are very slowly processing the application. My file was worked on in late Jul and mid Aug, it seems align with what IRCC said on their website "we are currently finalizing the application based on the docs sent.. ", but anyway, it's so slow.
I don't think that it is slow, I just think that they are not able to send PPR for outlands, even if everything is completed and aproved. Until the travel restrictions are lifted I don't think they will be sending PPRs to outlanders (even though they "should" at least to people residing in the US per their announcement on IRCC website).

Reactions: fcwtx