+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
Yes, I was surprised as well. I was expecting it to be delayed beyond normal 30 days due to the pandemic. Now, it would be great if they surprise me with approval
Yeah, I know how anxious it can be .. but just keep the hopes up... You will get the final approval and COPR very soon, being CEC inland...

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Guys,
is it true that Alberta is going to decline all outland applicants? Did anyone rcvd decline in past few days?? pls confirm as there are many responses circulating ij different forums

Syed.haye

Sep 29, 2019
can someone confirm if Canada is going to lift or extend the travel restrictions? I have not found anything, and it seems from the forum that IRCC is now processing the backlog.

anyone having London (uk) visa office?
I have London visa office

AOR 4th Feb
PNP O

Ordered GCMS on 14 Feb

Notes mention "application otherwise seems RFV"

jws

Jun 29, 2020
Guys,
is it true that Alberta is going to decline all outland applicants? Did anyone rcvd decline in past few days?? pls confirm as there are many responses circulating ij different forums
Yes that is what I heard, for pnp Outland applicants, but I’m not sure if it’s true for those FSW outland with visa office in Alberta.....

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
Its weird that I got two ghost updates in the last week. I called IRCC and asked the agent if he's able to see any updates but they were not able to see any updates in my application. Does anybody have any idea? Initially I thought my security check is completed or criminality but it wasn't related to that at all. Eligibility was done in June.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Yes that is what I heard, for pnp Outland applicants, but I’m not sure if it’s true for those FSW outland with visa office in Alberta.....
This is not true.
There is no official record of this.

Alberta can decline to nominate those outside Canada even if their nomination is in process.
But at PR application, it's up to the Federal government. And even at the Federal level, there is no official indication that they'll decline.

simnay2303

Aug 27, 2020
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
Ask specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.
If you don't you will probably only get a standard response.
Thanks for the response.. Going to do it today!

Reactions: Wotsit

jws

Jun 29, 2020
This is not true.
There is no official record of this.

Alberta can decline to nominate those outside Canada even if their nomination is in process.
But at PR application, it's up to the Federal government. And even at the Federal level, there is no official indication that they'll decline.
[/QUOTE

Yes this makes more sense, but if they are declining PNP Outland nominees then it’s unfortunate.

Reactions: reptiloid