+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
can someone confirm if Canada is going to lift or extend the travel restrictions? I have not found anything, and it seems from the forum that IRCC is now processing the backlog.

anyone having London (uk) visa office?

Reactions: Syed.haye

DICAROD

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
February 28th 2020
Med's Done....
March 6th
Hi guys...

CEC Inland with wife too.

AOR 28 Feb 2020.
BIL March 6 2020.
MED Passed March 7 2020.
Biometrics appointment cancelled 2 hours before the appointment scheduled by Service Canada on March 13.

We contact IRCC via web form on in July and they response July 27 2020:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is in process.

I think they can't complete criminal background without biometrics.

Progress Bar today is in 100%

This message appears today:

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

Apparently the only thing missing is biometrics, anyone in the same situation?

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

Aor - 22 feb
med- 4 march
bio - 5 march
1 june - eligibility and criminality passed( as per gcms)

Since then no update and security is not strarted yet .

why they are taking this much time just for security ? can we do anything from our side ?
one of my friend suggested me to upload the salary changes letter ( got increment last month ), so may be if my file is put aside by mistakelly then it will help to draw the attention of final officer.

if anyone can help me out in this then it would be really grateful for me. Thanks in advance

RonzMax

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys...

AOR 28 Feb 2020.
BIL March 6 2020.
MED Passed March 7 2020.
Biometrics appointment cancelled 2 hours before the appointment scheduled by Service Canada on March 13.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

In the same boat. AOR 15 Feb 2020
Raised a web form and got the same reply.
Hope they open the biometrics center soon.

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi guys...

AOR 28 Feb 2020.
BIL March 6 2020.
MED Passed March 7 2020.

I am in the same situation as you, almost exact dates! I called yesterday and they said the same for my file too, everything valid apart from criminal background check due to biometrics.

simnay2303

Aug 27, 2020
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
Hi guys, my file is 100% complete and status showing is medical passed (24-02-2020). no update after that. What should I ask in webform description box. if anyone can suggest!

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hi guys, my file is 100% complete and status showing is medical passed (24-02-2020). no update after that. What should I ask in webform description box. if anyone can suggest!
Ask specifically about the status of your eligibility, criminality and security.
If you don't you will probably only get a standard response.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Guys, how much time IRCC generally take to respond for webform...
Anywhere between around 2-5 working days. I'm waiting for a response on mine, it's already been 4 days. I expect I will hear on monday.

DoodlerX

Oct 30, 2019
Feb20 cec inland all passed via webform. waiting for final decidion. Anybody on same boat?
Same boat. Last update was in June. Called IRCC on July 09, rep said that my application is waiting for final approval and it could be tomorrow or two months, he couldn't tell. Then I requested GCMS notes on 7/15 and received on 7/22 - which confirmed that all steps are passed. Submitted webform on 7/21 and received canned response today -

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Same boat. Last update was in June. Called IRCC on July 09, rep said that my application is waiting for final approval and it could be tomorrow or two months, he couldn't tell. Then I requested GCMS notes on 7/15 and received on 7/22 - which confirmed that all steps are passed. Submitted webform on 7/21 and received canned response today -
@DoodlerX, your GCMS notes were quite fast! Just 7 day?