+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
So guys, sharing my second GCMS notes received last night which required on July 28, but generated on Aug 11. Eligibility from recommended pass to PASSED. The recommended pass was on Feb 25, and the real officer passed was on Aug 11 from the Notes in the bottom, totally took about 5 and half months to get this step finished, really long. On the right up corner of second page there's a s.15(1), I'm not sure what that is, someone in the group said this is security passed. GU on July 28 and another one I'm actually not sure now, I thought another one was on Aug 12, but it seems maybe it was on Aug 11 only that I checked a bit late.
Congrats. We have the same visa office. This news gladdens my heart. And thanks for the update.

Reactions: rogerEE

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
So guys, sharing my second GCMS notes received last night which required on July 28, but generated on Aug 11. Eligibility from recommended pass to PASSED. The recommended pass was on Feb 25, and the real officer passed was on Aug 11 from the Notes in the bottom, totally took about 5 and half months to get this step finished, really long. On the right up corner of second page there's a s.15(1), I'm not sure what that is, someone in the group said this is security passed. GU on July 28 and another one I'm actually not sure now, I thought another one was on Aug 12, but it seems maybe it was on Aug 11 only that I checked a bit late.
That is a quick service for gcms notes. Where did you order them?

JTPr

May 15, 2020
I strongly believe you'll get your PR. No need to worry as you've done everything right.
They'll have to find a way to do without the PCC.
Your only concern is that you may have to wait a little longer.
Thank you so so much for your positive words and encouragement!

i will just wait!!

thank you again!!!

NMOT

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-01-2020
Nomination.....
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2020
I have been waiting for my GCMS notes.

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1613510. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.”

I haven’t got a new number as mentioned above. I submitted my request on Jul 20. Does it mean my request hasn’t been registered yet? Should I resend a request or just wait?
I see you've already received them. Where did you order from? I requested for mine on July 19 directly from ATIP and still nothing :(

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hello All,

We received request for updated IMM5406e for me and wife. Which we uploaded immediately.
Has anyone heard about this before ?

AOR 3rd March
Medical 10th March
Bio-metrics 12th March

Agaga77

Jun 19, 2020
Hello All,

We received request for updated IMM5406e for me and wife. Which we uploaded immediately.
Has anyone heard about this before ?

AOR 3rd March
Medical 10th March
Bio-metrics 12th March
I have heard about this before. The reason could be that the previous one that you completed was done on outdated form. The IMM 5406 form was recently updated.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I have heard about this before. The reason could be that the previous one that you completed was done on outdated form. The IMM 5406 form was recently updated.
Thank you for the response. At least some activity on my account. I am so happy...!

Kent.Kiosaki

Jul 11, 2020
Hi,

Can someone please inform on how to link my family sponsorship application to my online account? I mailed in my application on July 26, 2020. I tried few times but the system says cannot locate application.
Also will they email me or send regular mail for the AOR? thanks in advance
have you tracked if your mail was delivered to IRCC? by now, you should receive an e-mail from IRCC for AOR. Once receiving it , you should be able to link your application to your online account

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Thank you so much! Please see the below note:

The officer: “I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of CEC section R87.1 of the Regulations. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2 Met Selection EE passed. CRIMINALITY: pending South Korea P/C certificate the primary applicant provides letter thAt South Korea Consulate in Canada indicating they can provisw background checks only, and they are not able to provide the actual certificate showing lapsed record. "

So i guess they are still trying to verify...and does it look positive to you as in do you think i will eventually be give PPR?

Thank you!!!!

Thank you so so much! I have been worried about the South Korean PCC with lapsed record certificate... and it has been pending for long.
i guess they are trying to verify the infor or try other ways to check my passed history in SK..

i guess i just need to wait
Guys,
you are in Canada or outside??

sreeson102

Jul 3, 2020
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 20 and my biometrics completed on March 9th. I called CIC on June 15th, they said everything is passed (eligibility, background, criminal checks) VO office Ottawa. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 20, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi Guys
I submitted my PR application on Feb 20 and my biometrics completed on March 9th. I called CIC on June 15th, they said everything is passed (eligibility, background, criminal checks) VO office Ottawa. The processing time Of 6 months for my application will be on August 20, 2020. I am worried if CIC would put my file on pending or they will make a decision. Have someone with this situation received any response.
Thanks
I applied on 3rd March, biometric on 13th March. I received a request for updated imm5406 on Wednesday. Waiting for further updates.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
@legalfalcon Hello, Legalfalcon, as I read through my GCMS notes, something is a bit of not according to "only until eligibility passed will security starts". In somewhere in the middle of the notes, like page 82 or so, the APPLICATION 1 said about eligibility that old value is 'RECOMMENDED PASSED', and new value is 'PASSED', while following the next the APPLICATION 2 is about security in which both new&old values are blank, and in APPLICATION 3 the security old value is 'Not Started' but new value said "Updated". As I understand APPLICATION 1 happens earlier to the date, can I say in my case the security starts before eligibility PASSED, cause in this pandemic situation things could be a bit different?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, Legalfalcon, as I read through my GCMS notes, something is a bit of not according to "only until eligibility passed will security starts". In somewhere in the middle of the notes, like page 82 or so, the APPLICATION 1 said about eligibility that old value is 'RECOMMENDED PASSED', and new value is 'PASSED', while following the next the APPLICATION 2 is about security in which both new&old values are blank, and in APPLICATION 3 the security old value is 'Not Started' but new value said "Updated". As I understand APPLICATION 1 happens earlier to the date, can I say in my case the security starts before eligibility PASSED, cause in this pandemic situation things could be a bit different?
There is no set criteria as to which stage will happen first and which will happen second. It is not stipulated in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act or the Regs. However, I have explained this in my old posts as to why the sequence that happens is most logical.

1. R10 or completeness check. This is the first stage, and if an application is incomplete, it will be rejected. This is the easiest stage and takes very little time.

2. Medicals and Criminality. They happen along with R10. If an applicant is inadmissible due to medicals and admissibility, there is no point going ahead. The criminality in most cases is based on PCCs the Meds is done by the medical division under Health Canada.

3. Then comes eligibility, which takes the most time and each document is reviewed and the score is compared with what was claimed in the profile.

4. After eligibility security starts. This is because, security involved CBSA, CSIS and other agencies, and sometimes international agencies too. To read more on the procedure, see https://bit.ly/3iNGsLY
If an applicant fails eligibility, there is no point going ahead with security and involving all the external agencies.

It is based on the above that I say that only after eligibility is passed, the security will start.

However, if you see that your security started before eligibility, then there may be an exception. Just like for many CEC inland applicants, who have the PCMP PCC pending, their security will start pending the PCC.

Also, in your case, "like page 82 or so, the APPLICATION 1 said about eligibility that old value is 'RECOMMENDED PASSED', and new value is 'PASSED" so your eligibility is passed.

See the last 3-7 pages, this is where the notes are. If your notes looks like this #3,199

then your eligibility is passed.

Last edited: