VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Exactly same situation for me

AOR: Feb 29th
CEC INLAND
BIL March 10th
MED Passed 12th March

Biometrics appointment was cancelled.

I am at 91% (I know this has nothing to do with how much has the application been processed so far).
However for me,
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you.....
Review of additional documents: NA...
Interview: You do not need an interview...
Background: We are processing your background check....

When did these change for you?

I don't understand why they are issuing more ITAs when they already have so much backlogs and people who received their ITAs recently will compete for Biometrics appoinment with us when the SCOs open... meh!
This might explain why IRCC issued more ITAs recently:

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
So guys, sharing my second GCMS notes received last night which required on July 28, but generated on Aug 11. Eligibility from recommended pass to PASSED. The recommended pass was on Feb 25, and the real officer passed was on Aug 11 from the Notes in the bottom, totally took about 5 and half months to get this step finished, really long. On the right up corner of second page there's a s.15(1), I'm not sure what that is, someone in the group said this is security passed. GU on July 28 and another one I'm actually not sure now, I thought another one was on Aug 12, but it seems maybe it was on Aug 11 only that I checked a bit late.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
So guys, sharing my second GCMS notes received last night which required on July 28, but generated on Aug 11. Eligibility from recommended pass to PASSED. The recommended pass was on Feb 25, and the real officer passed was on Aug 11 from the Notes in the bottom, totally took about 5 and half months to get this step finished, really long. On the right up corner of second page there's a s.15(1), I'm not sure what that is, someone in the group said this is security passed. GU on July 28 and another one I'm actually not sure now, I thought another one was on Aug 12, but it seems maybe it was on Aug 11 only that I checked a bit late.
I hope my application will follow yours. I was recommended passed since February 24th. Nothing for more than 5 months. Haven’t noticed any ghost updates yet.

Reactions: raindropcreature

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
I hope my application will follow yours. I was recommended passed since February 24th. Nothing for more than 5 months. Haven’t noticed any ghost updates yet.
Similar situation too, recommended pass March 5th and nothing since then. Fingers crossed for everyone, you got this!

AV2791

Aug 13, 2020
@AV2791,
Are you sure you are checking the right part of the GCMS notes?.. if your AOR is Feb. 2020, your elegibility review would certainly have started... Check the page 2 under 'ASSESSMENT' for status and the LAST 2-3 pages for 'NOTE 1' to see the last comments by the Processing Agent or Officer...
@GW007
I had ordered GCMS in the last week of July. Under the assessments it does says 'Not Started' for Eligibility and Security but Notes 1 does mention that "DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW". Does this mean documents are ready for a Visa officer to review them on eligibility ?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,
What is the Officer's comment?
I mean when he/she finally passed your eligibility.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you so much! Please see the below note:

The officer: “I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of CEC section R87.1 of the Regulations. I am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA possesses the experience as claimed. I am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2 Met Selection EE passed. CRIMINALITY: pending South Korea P/C certificate the primary applicant provides letter thAt South Korea Consulate in Canada indicating they can provisw background checks only, and they are not able to provide the actual certificate showing lapsed record. "

So i guess they are still trying to verify...and does it look positive to you as in do you think i will eventually be give PPR?

Thank you!!!!

Thank you so so much! I have been worried about the South Korean PCC with lapsed record certificate... and it has been pending for long.
i guess they are trying to verify the infor or try other ways to check my passed history in SK..

i guess i just need to wait
I strongly believe you'll get your PR. No need to worry as you've done everything right.
They'll have to find a way to do without the PCC.
Your only concern is that you may have to wait a little longer.

Reactions: JTPr

amlanbarua

Mar 1, 2020
Hi,

Can someone please inform on how to link my family sponsorship application to my online account? I mailed in my application on July 26, 2020. I tried few times but the system says cannot locate application.
Also will they email me or send regular mail for the AOR? thanks in advance