+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hey all, my AOR was on 29th Feb. Couldn't give biometrics yet. I called CIC today to ask about the progress and they informed that, I passed eligibility, my criminal verification is in progress and security verification hasn't started yet. Can someone tell me what is a criminal check and a security check? And is the progress of my file slower than usual? (the progress bar is at 100%, although I'm aware this is based on average ETA)

Thanks
your progress bar is 100% when you are still not cross 6 months mark?

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hey all, my AOR was on 29th Feb. Couldn't give biometrics yet. I called CIC today to ask about the progress and they informed that, I passed eligibility, my criminal verification is in progress and security verification hasn't started yet. Can someone tell me what is a criminal check and a security check? And is the progress of my file slower than usual? (the progress bar is at 100%, although I'm aware this is based on average ETA)

Thanks
What is your stream and time line please?

Agaga77

Jun 19, 2020
What I meant is that my application’s eligibility was passed by the case analyst. It hasn’t been reviewed by an officer yet. But in the case of my friend who is AOR February 6th too, he just received a request from IRCC to submit a new passport for his kid. I wanted to know if that request was coming from an analyst or an officer being, that 6 months hasn’t already passed.
Requesting for updated passports is a normal procedure for the applicants whose passport has less than 6 month's validity and it is coming from the case analyst. This is totally different from the golden mail of PPR that we are all waiting for.

Reactions: riya2018

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Hi JTPr, when I received a call from CIC in July 2020 , there was not any number appear, but it showed "NO CALLER ID"
Hello Kent.Kiosaki, could you please inform me why does CIC call applicants? Is it for arranging an interview or requesting additional documents or even to stamp the visa in the passport?

AV2791

Aug 13, 2020
Hey all,

Stream: FSW Outland

AOR: 29th Feb 2020

MED Passed: 7th March 2020

Bio-Met: 12th March 2020

I recently ordered GCMS notes on receiving them, I was a bit surprised that our criminality was passed where as eligibility marks as " not started ". Is it normal for criminality to be approved before eligibility?

Thanks.

Reactions: Mizz

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hey all,

I recently ordered GCMS notes on receiving them, I was a bit surprised that our criminality was passed where as eligibility marks as " not started ". Is it normal for criminality to be approved before eligibility?

Thanks.
Yes criminality is passed as soon as they examine your PCC.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Requesting for updated passports is a normal procedure for the applicants whose passport has less than 6 month's validity and it is coming from the case analyst. This is totally different from the golden mail of PPR that we are all waiting for.
Ok thanks for the info

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Congrats on your status. You should be less anxious now :) Ideally chances of rejection is very very slim. Wish you get your COPR soon.
How many days it took for you to get the webform response
Hi thank you so much..! Hopefully I can get my COPR this... week? Lol
It took me roughly 3 days?? Pretty fast actually

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hey all,

Thanks.
@AV2791,
Are you sure you are checking the right part of the GCMS notes?.. if your AOR is Feb. 2020, your elegibility review would certainly have started... Check the page 2 under 'ASSESSMENT' for status and the LAST 2-3 pages for 'NOTE 1' to see the last comments by the Processing Agent or Officer...

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
I have been waiting for my GCMS notes.

Tracking Number
Your temporary request tracking number is 1613510. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.”

I haven’t got a new number as mentioned above. I submitted my request on Jul 20. Does it mean my request hasn’t been registered yet? Should I resend a request or just wait?
I received my GCMS Notes today.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes today. Can anyone help me to interpret this information?

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Thank you in advance.