Jul 4, 2019
Finally received my GCMS notes!

In the first section it says:
Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
First processed at CIO Sydney, and there are two secondary offices: Ottawa and Edmonton.

In the notes section for CIO, it says 'Review Required' and that they only verified 431 out of 481 CRS points.

Does this mean the officer is still reviewing my application? Or does "Recommend Passed" mean the officer already reviewed it?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Web form responses are known to be not reliable/accurate indicator of the progress. Eligibility happens in 2 stages and once its marked passed in the 2nd stage by an officer, it is conclusive. Have you requested the GCMS file? That will give you better insight.
My eligibility shows as passed in the assessment page of GCMS, however no note by officer and only by case processing analyst. Would it mean another review by officer ?

Thanks

Goodman0001

Jul 15, 2019
Your write up sounds untrue and incomplete I’m sorry.

How did the agency submit fake documents to WES, was it not your responsibility to obtain the transcript and certificate from your school and submit to WES?
Dear,
Anybody can create an account in your name. He did the same. He submitted a fake master's degree for more points. I was not aware that the degree. I did only a bachelor's degree. Now I have an ECA report of my bachelor's degree.
Thanks

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks for the answer Satishkota, could you please give me the number you called? And is it worth it? Did they give you info that were not in your account already?
Thanks
Hey sorry. I havent opened the form last week. So the number you need to call is 888-242-2100. You have to call from Canada number. So you can install text now app and get a Canada number and call from the App.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Aor Feb 7 and inland EE.. still waiting for final decision.
So anxious....... anyone whose Aor is around mine is still waiting for the final decision?

is there a way to push the final decision to be made?.....

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020

First processed at CIO Sydney, and there are two secondary offices: Ottawa and Edmonton.

In the notes section for CIO, it says 'Review Required' and that they only verified 431 out of 481 CRS points.

Does this mean the officer is still reviewing my application? Or does "Recommend Passed" mean the officer already reviewed it?
[/QUOTE
May I know when did you applied for gcms notes I have been waiting didn’t receive them yet

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020

May I know when did you applied for gcms notes coz I am still awaiting to get those

nagamaheshreddy

Jan 4, 2017
Aor Feb 7 and inland EE.. still waiting for final decision.
So anxious....... anyone whose Aor is around mine is still waiting for the final decision?

is there a way to push the final decision to be made?.....
Same day AOR & Inland EE. we can't push them. Lets wait for positive news.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
Same day AOR & Inland EE. we can't push them. Lets wait for positive news.
Okey... as my friends and people here in this forum have been given PR whose aor is either Jan and Feb...I know my case might be a bit complicated to be processed but just hope i could get my pr soon..

ABayona

Jul 13, 2020
Hello!
I've submitted my application on Feb 20, 2020. My medical was processed on March 2, and I was asked to submit biometrics. However, biometrics closed... and there's no info on when they will be reopening. Is anyone else stuck in this step? Does anyone know if they will be changing the biometrics requirements?

Keiddianago

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hello!
I've submitted my application on Feb 20, 2020. My medical was processed on March 2, and I was asked to submit biometrics. However, biometrics closed... and there's no info on when they will be reopening. Is anyone else stuck in this step? Does anyone know if they will be changing the biometrics requirements?
Hi,

If IRCC change the biometric requirements they will post new rules on the website, just wait do not think too much...lot of applicants AOR on Feb Mar Apr May stuck in the biometric, but IRCC continue to process your application.

No biometric provided only affect Criminallity, but they can skip this step to check your Eligibility and Security......

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My eligibility shows as passed in the assessment page of GCMS, however no note by officer and only by case processing analyst. Would it mean another review by officer ?

Thanks
If it's marked passed, then you are all set. You will be moving on to the next stage of security screeening