+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Thank you so much for clarifying.
Can you please tell in gcms notes Incoming section almost everything is checked in review status, except for POF and employment records which are blank. In the note the agent wrote in detail about WES, IELTS, police certificates etc. but didn’t mention POF and employment records. At the end it says R10 is complete.
Is it normal?
Means only R10 has been done. Eligibility hasnt started

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thank you so much for clarifying.
Can you please tell in gcms notes Incoming section almost everything is checked in review status, except for POF and employment records which are blank. In the note the agent wrote in detail about WES, IELTS, police certificates etc. but didn’t mention POF and employment records. At the end it says R10 is complete.
Is it normal?
Have you looked under Settlement Funds in the notes towards the last pages?
It appears after Experience and Adaptability in mine.

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Have you looked under Settlement Funds in the notes towards the last pages?
It appears after Experience and Adaptability in mine.
There is no Settlement Funds Section in my notes. There are a lot of notes with label: General
In which there are statutory questions that I answered

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
There is no Settlement Funds Section in my notes. There are a lot of notes with label: General
In which there are statutory questions that I answered
Try looking for a note whose Text field begins with Case Analyst or REVIEW TYPE, with an UPDATED DATE more recent than notes about statutory questions. If you can't find any, it might be due to what dayocanny said:
Means only R10 has been done. Eligibility hasnt started

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
In a
Try looking for a note whose Text field begins with Case Analyst or REVIEW TYPE, with an UPDATED DATE more recent than notes about statutory questions. If you can't find any, it might be due to what dayocanny said:
In assessment attributes there is a funds section. There it is written Minimum Funds: Met

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Stream: FSW Outland
AOR - February 22
MEP - March 3
Biometrics - March 10
Eligibility - March 11

Eligibility is recommend passed since March according to the GCMS notes I just received.
Just checked my GCMS notes once more. Case Analyst's recommendation ends with Ready to Finalize.
This is beyond satisfying.

Reactions: Wotsit

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Just checked my GCMS notes once more. Case Analyst's recommendation ends with Ready to Finalize.
This is beyond satisfying.
I'm having the same status as yours. And my second webform received on Jun 30th said eligibility under review, so I guess since Feb 25th I've been in the queue for an officer review.

JTPr

May 15, 2020
do you guys know if there is any difference between:

background check in process VS. Background verification in process?

silverlinings

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Hi All - I have a query. My current PNP is through SK and AOR is Feb 03.

Couple of days back Ontario rolled out new NOCs in their OINP program and I fit in few of those categories.

Considering that jobs wise (I will be looking for Senior roles in Analytics) SK doesn't have great pool of opportunities - should I do anything here or get through my current application? I am thinking to get OINP if it comes through and then withdraw my current application and file another EE with OINP. Ofcourse, I will loose lot of time, but atleast I will better luck in looking for opportunities in Ontario.

Any suggestions - will there be issues if I withdraw my current application and then file again? Or is it worthwhile doing all this?

**I have seen mixed reviews in terms of people moving across provinces with PNP - some say it is safe after few months, other say it can be issue** - so not sure which option is good. Any insight will be helpful
I would say do some extensive research on your own on both withdrawal and changing provinces implications. I have read some lawyers who say it’s very possible to move provinces if you can justify the move, and lack of job opportunities could be a good reason. If possible get professional advice bearing in mind your current timelines and how far along you are now. Also keep in mind that with covid( not going away in a hurry it seems) happening immigration is now dynamic and very responsive to threats etc as we have seen currently. You have to have an anything can happen mind set at this point. And really do what if scenarios for both your situations. And weigh all the pros and cons.

SufiyanAhmed

May 4, 2020
Hi All - I have a query. My current PNP is through SK and AOR is Feb 03.

Couple of days back Ontario rolled out new NOCs in their OINP program and I fit in few of those categories.

Considering that jobs wise (I will be looking for Senior roles in Analytics) SK doesn't have great pool of opportunities - should I do anything here or get through my current application? I am thinking to get OINP if it comes through and then withdraw my current application and file another EE with OINP. Ofcourse, I will loose lot of time, but atleast I will better luck in looking for opportunities in Ontario.

Any suggestions - will there be issues if I withdraw my current application and then file again? Or is it worthwhile doing all this?

**I have seen mixed reviews in terms of people moving across provinces with PNP - some say it is safe after few months, other say it can be issue** - so not sure which option is good. Any insight will be helpful
https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sjc/rfc-dlc/ccrf-ccdl/check/art6.html

AngryBurrito

Feb 20, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2020
Hi guys I just got my CoPR,
This is my timeline.

NOC - 2141
CEC - Inland
AOR
- February 25, 2020
MEP - March 04, 2020
Biometrics Completed - March 09, 2020
CoPR - July 10, 2020
VO - Ottawa
I didn't get any Ghost updates or calls from IRCC

Good luck to everyone and may the force be with you.

Goodman0001

Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,
I initially started my immigration to Canada in 2018 through a third party agency that helps clients go through all the processes of the EE but was not successful. He didn't submit any document to IRCC.

I decided to start the process myself in 2020. I created an account with WES and made payments for my ECA. Surprisingly, my application was cancelled due to fake documents. Note that i haven't even submitted any documents at this time.

Upon enquiry, i discovered that the agency i used in 2018 had created an account for me and presented a fake document to WES using another email (created by them). I don't know which documents he submitted in WES.

What can i do in this case? Even if i get the evaluation done through another organization with my degree, will IRCC reject my application? If they do, can i appeal and prove to them that the initial application to WES was done by a quack third party agency.

Also note that this will be my first application to IRCC. I never submitted any documents as well.

Thank you.

Reactions: Robin_mathew

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi all,
I initially started my immigration to Canada in 2018 through a third party agency that helps clients go through all the processes of the EE but was not successful. He didn't submit any document to IRCC.

I decided to start the process myself in 2020. I created an account with WES and made payments for my ECA. Surprisingly, my application was cancelled due to fake documents. Note that i haven't even submitted any documents at this time.

Upon enquiry, i discovered that the agency i used in 2018 had created an account for me and presented a fake document to WES using another email (created by them). I don't know which documents he submitted in WES.

What can i do in this case? Even if i get the evaluation done through another organization with my degree, will IRCC reject my application? If they do, can i appeal and prove to them that the initial application to WES was done by a quack third party agency.

Also note that this will be my first application to IRCC. I never submitted any documents as well.

Thank you.
Your write up sounds untrue and incomplete I’m sorry.

How did the agency submit fake documents to WES, was it not your responsibility to obtain the transcript and certificate from your school and submit to WES?