caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Can eligibility move from Review completed (per previous webform) to Assessment in progress?

Little perplexed by the recent webform response with regards to eligibility - please help decipher.

WEBFROM RESPONSE - June :

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications have not been initiated.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.

CPC- OTTAWA

WEBFROM RESPONSE - July :

• The eligibility assessment is in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

No Office mentioned

Note: Per my GCMS notes on 14th May R10 was OK.
Web form responses are known to be not reliable/accurate indicator of the progress. Eligibility happens in 2 stages and once its marked passed in the 2nd stage by an officer, it is conclusive. Have you requested the GCMS file? That will give you better insight.

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone
I got my GCMS. It is mentioned “Client Information- Review Required”
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: in progress
Aor is 7th march 2020

please help me out with this client information review required.

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi everyone
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Aor is 7th march 2020

What documents did you uploaded in the client information section during your eAPR

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
What documents did you uploaded in the client information section during your eAPR
i uploaded a Letter of Explanation in microsoft word document format
it mentioned that my bank does not provide 6 months average balance, therefore I have attached 6 months bank statement with bank maintenance certificate.
Secondly, in LOE i wrote that I selected my spouse’s highest degree as bachelor, because selecting Masters was increasing my score by 1 point. Her WES evaluation for Masters degree was Bachelors.

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
i uploaded a Letter of Explanation in microsoft word document format
it mentioned that my bank does not provide 6 months average balance, therefore I have attached 6 months bank statement with bank maintenance certificate.
Secondly, in LOE i wrote that I selected my spouse’s highest degree as bachelor, because selecting Masters was increasing my score by 1 point. Her WES evaluation for Masters degree was Bachelors.
so, now you are clear I guess. They reviewing those docs which you have uploaded under client info sectio.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Just received this webform reply about my application. 80 days and counting.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.
Stream: FSW Outland
AOR - February 22
MEP - March 3
Biometrics - March 10
Eligibility - March 11

Eligibility is recommend passed since March according to the GCMS notes I just received.

Reactions: dayocanny

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone

Aor is 7th march 2020

May I know when did you applied your gcms notes?

Tony@1234

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
AOR - February 22
MEP - March 3
Biometrics - March 10
Eligibility - March 11

Eligibility is recommend passed since March according to the GCMS notes I just received.
May I know when did you applied for gcms notes coz I am still awaiting for notes

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
May I know when did you applied for gcms notes coz I am still awaiting for notes
Hi Tony,
I applied for them on June 26th and received them yesterday on July 10th, waiting a total of 14 days. I applied with thegcmsonline.com, which offers good value for money.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
should I send a webform and clarify about the LOE? Or is the review normal and I dont have to worry about it?
From my understanding, there is almost always a review after the initial recommend passed or met status for eligibility. I don’t know if this has any bearing on the client information per se, but it sounds like a trivial step from the applicant’s perspective. They most often ask you directly if they need anything from you. Although a phone call or a webform might help you clear the air and alleviate some unnecessary stress.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR - February 22
MEP - March 3
Biometrics - March 10
Eligibility - March 11

Since what exact date in March?

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
From my understanding, there is almost always a review after the initial recommend passed or met status for eligibility. I don’t know if this has any bearing on the client information per se, but it sounds like a trivial step from the applicant’s perspective. They most often ask you directly if they need anything from you. Although a phone call or a webform might help you clear the air and alleviate some unnecessary stress.
Thank you so much for clarifying.
Can you please tell in gcms notes Incoming section almost everything is checked in review status, except for POF and employment records which are blank. In the note the agent wrote in detail about WES, IELTS, police certificates etc. but didn’t mention POF and employment records. At the end it says R10 is complete.
Is it normal?