Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Anybody with outland PR processing and received COPR recently? Wanted to know what is validity they give owing to international travel restrictions and other things?
No Outlands have recieved COPR in the last few months, it looks like IRCC are waiting for travel restrictions to ease.
In answer to your medical question I read a post in another thread from someone who has had their medical extended due to the covid crisis but I am not sure of the exact details.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Did you raise the webform already? Have you got any reply ? just curious. I raised the webform a couple of times I got nothing but standard response.
I raised webform on Friday and waiting. Can I know what was the standard response you got? I just want to know if my eligibility is passed

Reactions: AngryBurrito

Alenaalena

Mar 10, 2020
Hi guys! Has anyone contacted IRCC recently over the phone? I tried it today, and I faced the fact that they seem to be not answering any questions related to the permanent residency application now, and they say that they can only be contacted with these questions through the web form. Is it true right now in connection with quarantine/COVID-19 thing, or am I just doing something wrong / calling wrong? I dialed through the google hangouts dialer number 613 944 4000 (I am in the USA).
Thanks in advance for the recommendations :)

Jibihi

Jan 13, 2019
I would say get a new bank statement even if it's same amount... Just be sure it covers for your number of family members as per CIC POF requirement...
Thank you I will do just that, do you have any idea on how to go about my first question. Submitting the Documents without my baby’s passport because it’s not ready yet

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
No Outlands have recieved COPR in the last few months, it looks like IRCC are waiting for travel restrictions to ease.
In answer to your medical question I read a post in another thread from someone who has had their medical extended due to the covid crisis but I am not sure of the exact details.
According to https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker, a few outland seem to have received PPR. And I read on here somebody from Bangladesh claiming to have received it too...

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys! Has anyone contacted IRCC recently over the phone? I tried it today, and I faced the fact that they seem to be not answering any questions related to the permanent residency application now, and they say that they can only be contacted with these questions through the web form. Is it true right now in connection with quarantine/COVID-19 thing, or am I just doing something wrong / calling wrong? I dialed through the google hangouts dialer number 613 944 4000 (I am in the USA).
I've called them via 1-888-242-2100 and was able to speak to someone about my case. However I just tried the 613 number and the prompts were not the same and I couldn't get through to an agent. I think you have to figure out how to reach them through 1-888-242-2100. I use Fongo World app to get a Canadian phone number and call them. Hope this helps...

Alenaalena

Mar 10, 2020
I've called them via 1-888-242-2100 and was able to speak to someone about my case. However I just tried the 613 number and the prompts were not the same and I couldn't get through to an agent. I think you have to figure out how to reach them through 1-888-242-2100. I use Fongo World app to get a Canadian phone number and call them. Hope this helps...
Will try to do so. Thank you so much!

Zohanaiderak

Jun 1, 2020
+1 888-242-2100

Once you start hearing options to hit the dialpad to avoid listening to all options and connect with an agent type 3410

Reactions: akhileshtekchand

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
FEB 08 AOR CEC Inland
CPC-Ottawa
As per webform reply last week, Eligibility & Security - Not started, Criminality - In process
Just got a ghost update.