+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Okay. When raising the form, they ask that is your visa office located inside Canada or outside? What to choose then? and should I just write that "I want to know the status of my application" Will that be enough to get to know about criminality, eligibility, security etc?
You can ask which vo is processing your application and would like to know the status of your eligibility criminality and security.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hey guys, I got a ghost update last week and called an IRCC agent today. The agent mentioned the following:

Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Background verifications: complete
Security: not started
VO: CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney

Response via webform on May 21 was only criminality passed and nothing else was started.

I know that everyone is fighting their own battles but don't be disheartened if you see your application hasn't moved in a long time, the status change may happen anytime!
Congrats on clearing your eligibility and background verification. I'm also a PNP outland candidate with same VO and AOR on 20 Feb. How many ghost updates you have got in total? Because, when I received a ghost update I too checked with IRCC agent through call and told that my eligibility is still in progress.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hi everyone,
I was logging into my account tonight, the usual nightly check, when I saw that my application was updated. And when I clicked, instead of a ghost update, it actually said my application was approved! I didn't get an email, but have the CoPR on my account. Good luck to everyone, I think they're starting to go through applications quick. Few weeks ago nothing was initiated/passed for me. The ghost update I got on Monday was actually my Background/Eligibility passing. Here's my timeline:

AOR: Feb 8th 2020
Med passed: Feb 19th, 2020
Biometrics completed: Feb 27th, 2020
Eligibility and Background completed: June 1st, 2020
CoPR: June 3rd, 2020
Hearty congratulations on your COPR !!!

Reactions: fcwtx and nina_van

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Hey all, any FSW- Outland applicants who've seen progress to their application or recived a COPR? I see that only inland applicants are receiving approvals COPRs.
I'm PNP outlander and got a ghost update last week. Few FSW -O guys have got their ADR changed to NA. Files have at last started to move on ...

When is your AOR?

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Very disappointed to see no movement on my file for 4 mo...
AOR feb 6, MEP feb 17, BIL:feb 18
CEC-inland, VO EDMONTON
Criminality: in progress( even notes said recommend pass)
Security: not started
Eligibility: not started
that's weird, after 4 months the notes shows nothing about eligibility?

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, how long did it take to get BOWP approved? and how many days did you receive the physical bowp in mail? 1week after approval?
Thanks!
I got bowp approved in less than 60 days, but for the last 2 weeks i am seeing ppl getting bowp approval in 20 days. I got the physical bowp in mail within a week.

lachu94

Apr 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
I was logging into my account tonight, the usual nightly check, when I saw that my application was updated. And when I clicked, instead of a ghost update, it actually said my application was approved! I didn't get an email, but have the CoPR on my account. Good luck to everyone, I think they're starting to go through applications quick. Few weeks ago nothing was initiated/passed for me. The ghost update I got on Monday was actually my Background/Eligibility passing. Here's my timeline:

AOR: Feb 8th 2020
Med passed: Feb 19th, 2020
Biometrics completed: Feb 27th, 2020
Eligibility and Background completed: June 1st, 2020
CoPR: June 3rd, 2020
Amazing news, congratulations. :)

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Just spoke to an IRCC agent, she said all is done/complete and the application is waiting for final approval.
Wonder how long that might take.

(CEC Inland, AOR Feb 20)

nina_van

May 21, 2020
I got bowp approved in less than 60 days, but for the last 2 weeks i am seeing ppl getting bowp approval in 20 days. I got the physical bowp in mail within a week.
I was waiting for my BOWP 93 days, from Jan to April but it seems like they're moving much faster these days. Good luck!

nomad811

May 15, 2020
Congrats on clearing your eligibility and background verification. I'm also a PNP outland candidate with same VO and AOR on 20 Feb. How many ghost updates you have got in total? Because, when I received a ghost update I too checked with IRCC agent through call and told that my eligibility is still in progress.
I remember only one from last week but I assumed that was for the documents I submitted. On ordering GCMS notes, I noticed a couple of my documents had incorrect resolution so I resubmitted them. On Wednesday last week, I got a response that those documents were already received by responsible office and they will reach out if they need additional information and then on Thursday I got a ghost update.

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
I remember only one from last week but I assumed that was for the documents I submitted. On ordering GCMS notes, I noticed a couple of my documents had incorrect resolution so I resubmitted them. On Wednesday last week, I got a response that those documents were already received by responsible office and they will reach out if they need additional information and then on Thursday I got a ghost update.
From what you have said, I guess that you have got only one GU. IRCC has their own ways of processing each applications I suppose. Are you a single applicant? For a PNP - O stream your applications seems to have progressed rapidly.

Anyhow, keep us posted on your progress.