+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

GW007

May 22, 2020
AoR Feb 10, got this reply to webform.

@andy 108 - Please help me to understand this, TIA:-

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.
Vincan97, there is nothing abnormal about this... I guess you are in/ from India.... Some application are transferred to Local Visa offices from the CIO in Canada normally after passing R10 and elegibility checks.. the local Visa office will conclude on the application and issue COPR..

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
I too thought the same coz if something is wrong , they would have rejected your application or asked for explanations.. but you didn’t get anything like that .. that’s y asked for your background status to see if it is in progress stage ..

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017
Vincan, once the file is moved to LVO any query regarding the application should be routed to them. I think that is what they have mentioned in their reply mail. Need not panic as it is their generic reply for those whose files are moved to LVO. You can raise GCMS to know your application status better.

nina_van

May 21, 2020
Hi everyone. My AOR is Feb 6th in the CEC-Inland program. The last info I got was that they're processing my criminal backgound, eligibility was not started yet. My passport is expiring on Oct 1st though. My question is, should I get a new passport before my application is processed or should I wait? Can that affect the decision?

immi1

Jun 5, 2020
PNP Outland
AOR - Feb 4th

I got the web response today. Here is my app status,

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Criminality check still in progress, is this normal? Please comment.

Reactions: fcwtx and Wotsit

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
PNP Outland
AOR - Feb 4th

I got the web response today. Here is my app status,

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Criminality check still in progress, is this normal? Please comment.
At this point, its hard to say what is normal and what isnt.
All we can do is hope for the best

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi everyone. My AOR is Feb 6th in the CEC-Inland program. The last info I got was that they're processing my criminal backgound, eligibility was not started yet. My passport is expiring on Oct 1st though. My question is, should I get a new passport before my application is processed or should I wait? Can that affect the decision?
Probably best to wait to avoid raising webforms which might result in delays, unless you plan to travel

Reactions: nina_van

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Hey, looks like we both have the exact same case
nice man - keep me posted ! Have you gotten any updates lately ?
I guess I will just wait patiently as I figured that my application is still moving with a great pace under this circumstance, so I am quite grateful for that!

Last edited:

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
AOR Feb 19 Inland
MED Mar 3
Bio Not yet

I got a request for RPRF and paid on March 15.
And they are still reviewing the additional docs(RPRF Receipt)
It shows like

Review of additional documents
  • April 10, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
1. It is take longer than two month for reviewing the receipt. Is it normal?

2. Have you heard anybody got rejected after getting RPRF request?
In my case, The letter said
' In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents: RPRF

Thank you!

Last edited:

benson9189

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Got Ist GU - to pay RPRF
AoR, Feb 10- PNP O
whats sign?
I think it means your Eligibility could be either recommend passed/valid or passed. I received a Request Letter to pay my RPRF 3 months back when my Eligibility went to recommend passed by case analysis.

Last edited:
Reactions: vincan97