+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hey guys, I got a ghost update last week and called an IRCC agent today. The agent mentioned the following:

Eligibility: met
Criminality: passed
Background verifications: complete
Security: not started
VO: CIO, Nova Scotia, Sydney

Response via webform on May 21 was only criminality passed and nothing else was started.

I know that everyone is fighting their own battles but don't be disheartened if you see your application hasn't moved in a long time, the status change may happen anytime!
Hello,
Are you an inland applicant? And what is your stream and AOR?

sahil soni

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Guys need your opinion-

AOR- Feb-06 CEC Inland
MEP/BIL- 18-feb
No updates or GU after 18- feb
No solid info through webform
VO- Edmonton
I see people getting COPR with AOR after 12 feb.

Reactions: akhileshtekchand

sherby22

May 19, 2020
Guys need your opinion-

AOR- Feb-06 CEC Inland
MEP/BIL- 18-feb
No updates or GU after 18- feb
No solid info through webform
VO- Edmonton
I see people getting COPR with AOR after 12 feb.

Same with me.
AOR - Feb 8
CEC Inland
No updates or GU after Medical passed and Biometrics.
Raised webform last week

Eligibility: Not yet verified
Security background verification has not been initiated.
Criminal background verification is in process.
VO- Ontario

akanshaa

Sep 21, 2019
Very disappointed to see no movement on my file for 4 mo...
AOR feb 6, MEP feb 17, BIL:feb 18
CEC-inland, VO EDMONTON
Criminality: in progress( even notes said recommend pass)
Security: not started
Eligibility: not started
I have same status...till May..same aor and vo..did u order gcms notes?how did u know recommended pass?

ropetech

Nov 21, 2019
Hi everyone,
I was logging into my account tonight, the usual nightly check, when I saw that my application was updated. And when I clicked, instead of a ghost update, it actually said my application was approved! I didn't get an email, but have the CoPR on my account. Good luck to everyone, I think they're starting to go through applications quick. Few weeks ago nothing was initiated/passed for me. The ghost update I got on Monday was actually my Background/Eligibility passing. Here's my timeline:

AOR: Feb 8th 2020
Med passed: Feb 19th, 2020
Biometrics completed: Feb 27th, 2020
Eligibility and Background completed: June 1st, 2020
CoPR: June 3rd, 2020

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi everyone,
I was logging into my account tonight, the usual nightly check, when I saw that my application was updated. And when I clicked, instead of a ghost update, it actually said my application was approved! I didn't get an email, but have the CoPR on my account. Good luck to everyone, I think they're starting to go through applications quick. Few weeks ago nothing was initiated/passed for me. The ghost update I got on Monday was actually my Background/Eligibility passing. Here's my timeline:

congratulations!! are you CEC inland too?

Jafarali123

May 15, 2020
Guys, I am living in Delhi, India and wanted to know about my visa office. Is it mandatory that my application will get processed in Delhi Visa office only?

AOR: 03rd Feb'20
MEP: 17th Feb'20
Biometric: 20th Feb'20

FSW Outland. Please help.

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Hi everyone,

Congrats!!!

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I just checked my profile and all information remains the same ( webform raised on April 15, 2020, eligibility/ criminality in process and security not start).
However, I was astonished my bridging work permit was approved on Jun 3, which was applied on May 11!!! Just 18 business days get it approved.
Anybody came across this kind of situation? The VO processes cases so fast right now?

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
Guys, I am living in Delhi, India and wanted to know about my visa office. Is it mandatory that my application will get processed in Delhi Visa office only?

AOR: 03rd Feb'20
MEP: 17th Feb'20
Biometric: 20th Feb'20

FSW Outland. Please help.
Not exactly. Anyway, you can raise a webform to ask about your VO.

AaronHo

Feb 23, 2020
In how many days do we get a reply after raising the webform?
Generally speaking, you will get the feedback in one week. But I get the reply in 20mins last time.
So I think it varies sometimes, and it’s possible it may also be delayed due to the Covid-19.

Jafarali123

May 15, 2020
Generally speaking, you will get the feedback in one week. But I get the reply in 20mins last time.
So I think it varies sometimes, and it’s possible it may also be delayed due to the Covid-19.
Okay. When raising the form, they ask that is your visa office located inside Canada or outside? What to choose then? and should I just write that "I want to know the status of my application" Will that be enough to get to know about criminality, eligibility, security etc?