+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

ropetech

Nov 21, 2019
From what I’ve read, if you are in Canada or ever applied to come to Canada before and have done biometrics at one point, that biometrics is valid for 10 years, which means if you are applying for TRA or Work Permit, you don’t need to give a new biometrics. But for your PR application, you have to give new biometrics every time you apply for PR
My BOWP just got approved!! I applied on March 20th.

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi Today i was checking my IRCC application and found that the time elapsed bar missing, it was showing till yesterday and today it wasn't showing. and also the application status says "
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - February 14, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

But previously it was showing some other message which we get after the 50% time of application.
It has happened with a lot of people. Mine is still showing at 55%.
AOR 4th Feb
MEP 14th Feb
Pnp O

nihal.h

May 8, 2020
Hi, I asked my VO about the status of my ePR application and they replied the following but the status on the portal still shows Medical Passed only. Is this normal?

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your message.

Your application is approved.

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia are also temporarily closed due to local government instructions. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SJ

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, I asked my VO about the status of my ePR application and they replied the following but the status on the portal still shows Medical Passed only. Is this normal?

Dear Applicant,

As you may be aware, the Government of Canada has announced travel restriction measures that currently restrict air travel to protect Canada from the outbreak of Covid-19. While the travel restrictions seek to stop non-essential travel, there are exceptions to ensure essential travel is permitted. For a list of current exemptions to these restrictions, please visit the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html. If your application falls under the exemptions and you wish to travel at this time, please provide supporting information regarding the essential nature of your travel.

Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canada’s mission in Singapore is providing essential services only. Visa Application Centres (VAC) in Singapore, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar, Indonesia and Malaysia are also temporarily closed due to local government instructions. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. For updates on the resumption of services at VACs, please monitor the VAC website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/.

We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / SJ
Oh wow! Congratulations. It says your application has been approved.

Did you get this through web form?
What program did you apply under?
Are you inland or outland?

Saharrahas

Jan 7, 2020
Inland
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2020

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Congragulations, could you please tell us about your dates and stream?

nihal.h

May 8, 2020
Oh wow! Congratulations. It says your application has been approved.

Did you get this through web form?
What program did you apply under?
Are you inland or outland?
Hi, i got this through web form. Applied for express entry. Outland.

Do you happen to know why the portal still shows that my eligibility is being evaluated?

Saharrahas

Jan 7, 2020
Inland
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2020
Hi, applied on 12 Feb. Medical passed on 25 Feb i think. Applied under express entry
That's amazing! Did you get to provide your biometrics before the closure of the offices? and I believe the portal will be updated once they request your passport.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, i got this through web form. Applied for express entry. Outland.

Do you happen to know why the portal still shows that my eligibility is being evaluated?
If your application has been approved, it means you have passed your eligibility, criminality, and security.
Your application portal will be updated to reflect this after they request for your passport.
You are one lucky fellow to have your application approved this early especially if you're FSW-O

Reactions: nihal.h

Typson1008

Feb 12, 2020

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Congratulations mate! Can you please let me know the number of weeks left on your time tracker when you received this response from IRCC? Also, did you mean that nothing changed on your profile and your application was being processed up to this approval stage? And lastly, where are you applying from?

subramani_vs

Aug 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2017

Dear Applicant,

Sincerely,

Are you a PNP or FSW outland? For both the streams this is super fast considering the current situation. Hope you get your PPR request soon!!!!!