+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

deepachandwani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi, by any chance do any of you know if our application is progressing slowly or its completely stopped during covid 19?
It seems to have slowed down but does not looked like it has stopped.. the immigration tracker shows a PPR request on 3rd April and now my progress bar has changed from months to weeks

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Dear all,

I applied with my wife for FSW outland, from US. AOR February 22nd, Medical passed March 4th.
We had biometric scheduled for March 18th, but the ASCs in US closed the very same day (extremely unlucky of us...).
The "Biometric" section now changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.", but I believe that we have a 90 days extension since we cannot provide fingerprints due to the pandemic.

Is there anything we can do aside waiting for the ASCs to open again?
Do you think that our application is completely paused now or will they process other parts in the meantime?

Thank you all and good luck.

jinishdavis

Jan 15, 2020
Dear all,

I applied with my wife for FSW outland, from US. AOR February 22nd, Medical passed March 4th.
We had biometric scheduled for March 18th, but the ASCs in US closed the very same day (extremely unlucky of us...).
The "Biometric" section now changed to "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.", but I believe that we have a 90 days extension since we cannot provide fingerprints due to the pandemic.

Is there anything we can do aside waiting for the ASCs to open again?
Do you think that our application is completely paused now or will they process other parts in the meantime?

Thank you all and good luck.
I am in the same boat, scheduled on March 18th , USCIS closed. Hoping it will reopen in May.

Reactions: matteosc

BPreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
AOR 18 Feb
Well I gave my biometrics on 13 March and my application kept showing Your action is required. Even when I raised a web form they told me that my biometrics are received by the respective office.
After some days the status changed to submitted and in the biometrics section it started showing that we have not received your fingerprints, however when I raised the web form again for this enquiry with the previous email attached I was given the exact same reply that I got last time.

Could somebody tell me if this is OK ot not and also today my estimated processing time changed from 5 months to 4 months.

TIA

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
I have an issue guys. If someone can help.

I have already submitted my documents after my ita. But after submitting all documents on CIC I realized that there has been a error in my bank profile statement. I am applying under CEC. I have shown my work experience as a restaurant manager. But in my bank statement my occupation is shown as (baker). What should i do. Please help me guys. I have submitted all supporting documents for my noc as restaurant manager.
Why did you share your bank statements if applying under CEC?

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
I applied under the CEC stream, AOR on Feb. 25th, medical passed, biometrics March 6th. But, I haven't got a PPR yet. My friend applied in early Dec. From AOR to PPR it took him one month. What's happening now with this COVID19? Anyone applied in late February and got their PPR?

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I applied under the CEC stream, AOR on Feb. 25th, medical passed, biometrics March 6th. But, I haven't got a PPR yet. My friend applied in early Dec. From AOR to PPR it took him one month. What's happening now with this COVID19? Anyone applied in late February and got their PPR?
I’m almost exact same AOR as you. Thinking of web form so we get some insight in terms of eligibility status and the other background checks

Reactions: Anasone

Dr_Voltron

Dec 7, 2017
I know you guys have been patiently waiting on for PR approval and in the time like this where delays are imperative due to Covid-19, you may want to order GCMS notes. I would not say that it will speed up the process but definitely triggers an update to your file visible to your Visa Officer.
It is my personal experience and I may stand corrected. I got an update on my file in 3 days of ordering notes. I have seen that happening to other guys aswell.
Check this out:
https://canadaglare.wordpress.com/pcc-pr-card-gcms/3/
What update you got ?

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
I’m almost exact same AOR as you. Thinking of web form so we get some insight in terms of eligibility status and the other background checks
I'm afraid we might be waiting for a long time as the government is shitting lots of resources to deal with the pandemic.

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm afraid we might be waiting for a long time as the government is shitting lots of resources to deal with the pandemic.
Let's hope not , IRCC is still processing as people have been getting Ghost Update and ADR. Have you tried raising webform?