+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
I received the following response from the IRCC regarding my application.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on February 24, 2020.

· The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.”

AOR - 24th Feb
Medicals passed and biometrics completed.

Seems like no progress on my application. Any feedback guys? What about the visa office?

Mar 27, 2020
I and my wife have received our ITA last December AOR- FEB 14.
Medical Jan 9th
Biometrics March 9
I work as a marine engineer on board vessel and have to join work by the 3rd week of April for serving my 6 month contract period which will get over only by October.So if the PPR request comes in between the above period,I won't be available at my country of residence to submit my passport
.Hence can I get the PPR date extended?My wife is the prime applicant. Can you people please guide us

Last edited:

akhileshtekchand

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-O
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
I was told this re my visa office: Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-E) in Edmonton, Alberta.

Anyone have an idea why its not in Sydney, NS which handles CEC EE applications?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I received the following response from the IRCC regarding my application.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on February 24, 2020.

· The responsible office has not initiated the verification regarding the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.”

AOR - 24th Feb
Medicals passed and biometrics completed.

Seems like no progress on my application. Any feedback guys? What about the visa office?
Did you make this inquiry through the webform? If so, when did you make the inquiry and how long did they take to reply?

NinjaKing

Mar 31, 2020
Aor 14th Feb
MIP 24th Feb
BIL 24th Feb
Biometrics Sub 11th March

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Stuck here at 25%
Hoping to hear soon!

Clim18

Oct 3, 2019
Hi, by any chance do any of you know if our application is progressing slowly or its completely stopped during covid 19?