+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
Let's hope not , IRCC is still processing as people have been getting Ghost Update and ADR. Have you tried raising webform?
Yes, I sent them a Webform email this morning, but the automatic confirmation after send states that you won't get a response if your application is still within normal processing time.

lightspeed97

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
@Anasone I think you should still get a response after a couple of days.. I have seen dozens of people here raise web forms after 1 or two months from AOR and get response. Did you ask specifically about eligibility, crim and security cos otherwise i think they either dont respond or give generic response

Anasone

Jun 1, 2019
@Anasone I think you should still get a response after a couple of days.. I have seen dozens of people here raise web forms after 1 or two months from AOR and get response. Did you ask specifically about eligibility, crim and security cos otherwise i think they either dont respond or give generic response
Yes, I asked about all those things.

Reactions: lightspeed97

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Guys I have one question,

If I add my spouse after COPR, and my ielts has expired in between Lets says My ielts is expiring in june 2020 and I receive my COPR in july and then I marry, so do they need another IELTS exams, Will it impact the application, does the score gets recalculated??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys I have one question,

If I add my spouse after COPR, and my ielts has expired in between Lets says My ielts is expiring in june 2020 and I receive my COPR in july and then I marry, so do they need another IELTS exams, Will it impact the application, does the score gets recalculated??
No.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
AOR February 8th..
nothing changed so far
and I did not receive BIL ,, is it normal ?
Did you pass the Medical? Are you inland or outland?
From my understanding you may not be asked for biometrics if you gave them before (e.g. in a previous visa).

Please correct me if I am wrong

mahib

Apr 12, 2020
Did you pass the Medical? Are you inland or outland?
From my understanding you may not be asked for biometrics if you gave them before (e.g. in a previous visa).

Please correct me if I am wrong
I am outland, I did not pass medical as well. there is no change in the application since AOR..
And I never gave my biometrics before :S

abhi2020

Apr 13, 2020
AOR - 9th Feb, 2020
Passed medical exam
Bimetric completed
Status 35%
May I please know how much long and whats the procedure further. I am an outland.