Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-02-2020
AOR Received.
14-02-2020
Question—
How do I know which Visa Office is processing my FSW - Outland application?

pinak05

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Question—
How do I know which Visa Office is processing my FSW - Outland application?
It's too early to determine the VO, your application currently must be at central intake office. From there it will move to the concerned visa office. You can email them after a month or so inquiring about the Visa office.

void89

Feb 18, 2020
Hello!

Has anyone experienced receiving the e-mail from their Canadian Embassy requiring them to go through additional medical information, specifically by taking the sputum test and getting a second x-ray three months after the initial one? (This is usually the case for those who have a history of pulmonary TB.)

If so, may I know your timeline between getting the second x-ray and receiving PPR?

Thanks!

AOR - February 11, 2020

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Guys I have one concern. My agent only uploaded the balance certificate with the latest date only.No bank statements nothing.He said that it is sufficient for now.My concern is that it does not have the account opening date(though it is a very old account more than 10 years) and it is also does not show 6 months statements.It just mentions the below thing

“The balance outstanding as on date 7th january 2020 is below:-

It mentions account number, balance name , saving account .etc”

So do i need to be concerned for this.My agent do have taken the stamped bank statements but did not uploaded it he said if they want it they will request for it.

Also the balance certificate is on bank letter head dully signed and stamped.

Last edited:

Artk

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hello!

Has anyone experienced receiving the e-mail from their Canadian Embassy requiring them to go through additional medical information, specifically by taking the sputum test and getting a second x-ray three months after the initial one? (This is usually the case for those who have a history of pulmonary TB.)

If so, may I know your timeline between getting the second x-ray and receiving PPR?

Thanks!

AOR - February 11, 2020
Hi mate!

I did. I suggest you check this thread. I'm still waiting for my test results, so I'm interested of the timeline myself :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pulmonary-tuberculosis-active-inactive-history-sputum-tests-6-mos-medication.150897/page-116

My current timeline:
January 27 — Med upfront
February 5 — AOR
February 18 — Biometrics requested
February 19 — Biometrics passed and changed in profile to "completed"
Medicals now reads "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".

PNP Outland.

Reactions: void89

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Just got my application cancelled for the second time. This time around due to the spouse’s police certificate. Apparently it has to have both last names, both maiden’s name and the one in the marriage certificate. The first time application got cancelled due to the police certificate being translated in a foreign country. Now reapplying but I think there’s a chance something else might be off as well. Anyone experienced something like that?