+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

void89

Feb 18, 2020
Hi mate!

I did. I suggest you check this thread. I'm still waiting for my test results, so I'm interested of the timeline myself :)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pulmonary-tuberculosis-active-inactive-history-sputum-tests-6-mos-medication.150897/page-116

My current timeline:
January 27 — Med upfront
February 5 — AOR
February 18 — Biometrics requested
February 19 — Biometrics passed and changed in profile to "completed"
Medicals now reads "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam".

PNP Outland.
Thank you for responding, mate! Best of luck to you.

Reactions: Artk

Youjay

Jan 12, 2020
Hi people....Ok, so I just realized I filled an incorrect year in the background form for my spouse (Under addresses you have lived for the past 10 years)for the forms I filled to get PNP. Now, while filling the forms for EE, do I go ahead and fill same year as what I filled earlier or fill the correct year? Would the conflicting years be noticed?
I filled 2013 instead of 2012.

sinner29

Feb 20, 2020
One question, can we logically assume that an application having only principal applicant + 0 dependents will be processed quicker than an application having principal applicant + 1/2 dependents, if yes is the time difference significant?

aramab

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just got my application cancelled for the second time. This time around due to the spouse’s police certificate. Apparently it has to have both last names, both maiden’s name and the one in the marriage certificate. The first time application got cancelled due to the police certificate being translated in a foreign country. Now reapplying but I think there’s a chance something else might be off as well. Anyone experienced something like that?
You mean to say that last name by birth and last name after marriage?
Have you selected the option name change while filling EE application?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Just got my application cancelled for the second time. This time around due to the spouse’s police certificate. Apparently it has to have both last names, both maiden’s name and the one in the marriage certificate. The first time application got cancelled due to the police certificate being translated in a foreign country. Now reapplying but I think there’s a chance something else might be off as well. Anyone experienced something like that?
That's where you need an agent/lawyer to check properly before you submit. Spend some money, but at least you will have someone doing pre-check.

Raju4Can

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
When did you apply. I mean what was your date of AOR ??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

*The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020:
*January is pretty much has Medicals passed.

Statuses by months 2019:
*Good and steady progress.October/November are getting PPR which is terrific.

PPRs by period report:
*It is a bit slow in past 2 weeks.

Average processing time:
*We can see that there is a steady p0attern now, down from 220 to 170 days on average to PPR.

Average processing for FSW-O
*Takes on average 180 days.

Average processing time for CEC:
*CEC is steady.

Average processing time for PNP-O:
*PNP had a majorreduction and nowadays is probably the fastest stream.

Applicants by stream 2020
*PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, now its about 20%, reducing from 30-35%.

Average by a province:
*Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short.

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019:
*Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs and continue to increase.

ADRs by period report:
*We can see that applicants are getting more accurate with documents, and recevie less ADRs.

Average by a VO in the last 30 days:
*NDVO is quite slow, Vancouver and Montereal not really representative, due to a small number of applicants.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!