+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Is ADR and procedural fairness letter the same? What i got was a procedural fairness letter for which i uploaded my documents on March 8, 2022.
Why did you receive procedural fairness? What were they asking for?
procedural fairness is different from the normal additional documents they require.

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
Why did you receive procedural fairness? What were they asking for?
procedural fairness is different from the normal additional documents they require.
It said my proof of fund document was incomplete. So i was asked to submit detailed statements and everything. Once I submitted my background status changed from "under processing" to "not applicable"

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
It said my proof of fund document was incomplete. So i was asked to submit detailed statements and everything. Once I submitted my background status changed from "under processing" to "not applicable"
In that case , you’re good then as long as you submitted whatever they asked for.
Cause sometimes they send procedural fairness when something doesn’t come across as 100% truthful to them or if they suspect something.
I myself was asked for Schedule A only so far which i submitted on 11th of April.
so hopefully we’ll both hear the good news soon!

Milad.b

May 17, 2021
@Niloo-ra
Hi Dear

My schedule is being checked from April 16. The extra documents section and the medical check were also passed on the same day that the documents that asked me to scan of my passport and pay RPRF. How long do you think it will take? Is it good news or not?
My Officer is in the Paris.

Reactions: Niloo-ra

sud6feb

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I had an unrelated doubt. We have to catch a flight from Delhi to Toronto on the 22nd and were wondering if we need to valualte our Jewellery. We just have one set and a couple of small earrings and bangles. It is not much at all. Any insight on this will be much appreciated.

RGM007

Aug 18, 2021
In that case , you’re good then as long as you submitted whatever they asked for.
Cause sometimes they send procedural fairness when something doesn’t come across as 100% truthful to them or if they suspect something.
I myself was asked for Schedule A only so far which i submitted on 11th of April.
so hopefully we’ll both hear the good news soon!
Hope so!!! Waited too long for this

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
@Niloo-ra
Hi Dear

My schedule is being checked from April 16. The extra documents section and the medical check were also passed on the same day that the documents that asked me to scan of my passport and pay RPRF. How long do you think it will take? Is it good news or not?
My Officer is in the Paris.
I really wish i had an answer for this , since I’m waiting myself. I submitted my schedule A on 11th of April and it was received by them on 13th . So far nothing yet.
the trend I’m seeing for most people is that they usually receive the PPR in a month, some take longer of course.
But all i know is that , any news is definitely better than no news. So what matters is that they’re working on our cases and hopefully very soon we all receive the good news we’ve been waiting for.
Keep us updated if you heard anything else!

Milad.b

May 17, 2021
I really wish i had an answer for this , since I’m waiting myself. I submitted my schedule A on 11th of April and it was received by them on 13th . So far nothing yet.
the trend I’m seeing for most people is that they usually receive the PPR in a month, some take longer of course.
But all i know is that , any news is definitely better than no news. So what matters is that they’re working on our cases and hopefully very soon we all receive the good news we’ve been waiting for.
Keep us updated if you heard anything else!
Thanks your answer I hopefully very soon we all receive the good news too

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
1. Usually 4-6 weeks.

2. If your family composition changes before you land you have to add the new family member to the application, the existing COPRs will be cancelled and new ones will be issued for all. By law, if you have not landed, and if your family composition changes you have to inform IRCC. Not doing so amounts to misrepresentation.
Hello @legalfalcon :1) I &my husband(PA) did a soft landing to Canada in November and returned to US. I had a baby in Jan'22: now how do I add him to our application? He's a US citizen but we're awaiting his PP yet.
2)Also, we were expecting our PR cards by now however we received a letter stating to resend photographs as they didn't match the specifications which is weird as we received this communication last week after 4.5months of landing.

Can you let us know if this will impact our PR's as we have a new born who's yet to be added on our application?

Thank you
Neha

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon :1) I &my husband(PA) did a soft landing to Canada in November and returned to US. I had a baby in Jan'22: now how do I add him to our application? He's a US citizen but we're awaiting his PP yet.
2)Also, we were expecting our PR cards by now however we received a letter stating to resend photographs as they didn't match the specifications which is weird as we received this communication last week after 4.5months of landing.

Can you let us know if this will impact our PR's as we have a new born who's yet to be added on our application?

Thank you
Neha

1. Your application is closed as it was approved and you landed in Canada as a PR. You cannot add any new family member to a closed application. You can file a visitor's visa if you want to immediately return. You will have to file a family sponsorship application to sponsor your child as a PR in Canada.

2. PR cards, like all other IRCC services are delayed.

Reactions: g.neha