+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

nomorecovid

Aug 27, 2020
Hi everybody,

I have been following this forum for quite a long time now and have found so many useful informations. So thank you all.
I come today to get some advice from you.

Here is my situation:

FSW - Outland
AOR : 29th February 2020

From the GCMS notes I got a month ago :
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Blank / s.15 (1) in the top right corner of the page
Criminality : Passed
Medical Exams : Passed
Info sharing : Complete
Final : Blank

Paper File :
Office : Paris

Notes :
Text : Dossier semble PPV

What does PPV (most likely in French) stand for?
Do you think I should order another set of notes soon?

I am a French citizen, moving a lot for work. I am currently in New Zealand and I applied from here back in February. I was supposed to be back to France last June but, because of borders closure, I will be staying and working here longer than expected.
As per the notes, Paris is my visa office. So, as recommended by IRCC, I raised a webform to Paris office last week to give them an update on my situation. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Does the current, although temporary, country of residence affect the application / visa office?

Thanks for your help, all the best to everyone :)

Cheers.
I have a similar situation with Eligibility, Security, Criminality, Medical Exams, and Info sharing things. The only difference is about Paper File, mine is blank. Did you provide a paper-based application? Also, any updates or good news about your case now?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hi everybody,

I have been following this forum for quite a long time now and have found so many useful informations. So thank you all.
I come today to get some advice from you.

Here is my situation:

FSW - Outland
AOR : 29th February 2020

From the GCMS notes I got a month ago :
Eligibility : Passed
Security : Blank / s.15 (1) in the top right corner of the page
Criminality : Passed
Medical Exams : Passed
Info sharing : Complete
Final : Blank

Paper File :

Notes :
Text : Dossier semble PPV

What does PPV (most likely in French) stand for?
Do you think I should order another set of notes soon?

I am a French citizen, moving a lot for work. I am currently in New Zealand and I applied from here back in February. I was supposed to be back to France last June but, because of borders closure, I will be staying and working here longer than expected.
As per the notes, Paris is my visa office. So, as recommended by IRCC, I raised a webform to Paris office last week to give them an update on my situation. I haven't heard back from them yet.

Does the current, although temporary, country of residence affect the application / visa office?

Thanks for your help, all the best to everyone :)

Cheers.
I believe it means "prêt pour visa". So the text is saying "dossier semble prêt pour visa" just like RFV which is "ready for visa". Looking good.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
There’s a few AORs 12 feb - 6 mar, in Mississauga got calls today.
That is the good news. I am following that google sheet. But i think no one posted there if they receive an appointment in Ontario. But i hope we receive call ASAP.......

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
I have a similar situation with Eligibility, Security, Criminality, Medical Exams, and Info sharing things. The only difference is about Paper File, mine is blank. Did you provide a paper-based application? Also, any updates or good news about your case now?
Hello, and thanks for your reply.
I applied through EE online. So I have no idea what Paper File means. Many someone does here?
No, unfortunately, no update or news so far.
All the best to you then!

LaurieD

Jun 15, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
29-02-2020
I believe it means "prêt pour visa". So the text is saying "dossier semble prêt pour visa" just like RFV which is "ready for visa". Looking good.
Hello and thanks for answering. « Prêt pour visa » would be great. I assume we’ll have to wait for the Covid situation to get better before we, FSW - Outland, hear anything.

Reactions: Visavie

Canaspirant_007

Mar 31, 2020
AOR: Feb 19, 2020
Medicals Passed: Feb 29, 2020
Biometrics Given: March 9, 2020
PNO-O

Raised a webform recently to which I got the following response:

Your application is awaiting the review of an officer.Notification will be sent in due course.
Status of Eligibility - passed
Status of Criminality -passed
Status of Security – not started

How many more stages are there to go?

Hello All, any opinions on this? Are anyone at a similar stage too ?

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi,

I have been following this forum from a last few weeks.
My AOR is 15 feb
Medicals passed - 03 March
Biometrics - 02 March
Paid full fee in advance. No request for additional documents other than representative’s form and that was requested and uploaded on 05 March.

I am really stressed out as I have marked6 months on 15aug. As per my GCMS notes my profile is under review required by an officer and my file has not been touched since 26 june.
I have raised so many web forms but get generic reply, called IRCC and agent always say we cannot say how long it will take for the officer to review it. @legalfalcon please advise what should I do. I feel hopeless now.