Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
If you can see it on the PA side, I doubt there's anything to worry about. Even if they were going to refuse you SA (VERY doubtful!) you would still see the SA side as in process, so it's likely just something to do with the system itself. I imagine the entries for the fields are auto-generated by the barcodes you submitted, so if you kept a copy of your application you can maybe cross reference with that to see if, for example, you put a space after your name or some other data entry quirk.
Thanks, it's reassuring to hear that, this process is so difficult and we are only starting.

Reactions: schweisy

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
Still don't have SA/MR/BR. AOR1 March 28th. I wonder if it's because I sponsored my parent's and they just recently landed. Hoping my application doesn't get returned too. I don't know what to expect now. Sorry, being impatient today. Lol.
If it makes you feel any better from what I have seen most people that got AOR1 on 3/28 haven't gotten SA or anything so far. Time line for early Feb applicants was 6-10 days to get anything else and end of Feb early March seems to be taking a bit longer. I say safe bet would be 2-3 weeks after AOR1 so we don't drive ourselves crazy.

I told my spouse the best thing for us to do is think of the worst case scenario and if anything comes through faster we will count ourselves lucky!

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that no 2 applicants are the same.

Every application is different and every agent is different.

The process takes 12 months. I know it can be frustrating.. Trust me I KNOW. But patience is the key..

We all have jobs.. and we do things differently than our colleagues.. So does CIC agents. We are all humans.

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
If it makes you feel any better from what I have seen most people that got AOR1 on 3/28 haven't gotten SA or anything so far. Time line for early Feb applicants was 6-10 days to get anything else and end of Feb early March seems to be taking a bit longer. I say safe bet would be 2-3 weeks after AOR1 so we don't drive ourselves crazy.

I told my spouse the best thing for us to do is think of the worst case scenario and if anything comes through faster we will count ourselves lucky!
Thanks, that was just what i needed today. <3 I'll try to keep calm for another week or two by then. lol.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone that no 2 applicants are the same.

Every application is different and every agent is different.

The process takes 12 months. I know it can be frustrating.. Trust me I KNOW. But patience is the key..

We all have jobs.. and we do things differently than our colleagues.. So does CIC agents. We are all humans.
12 months is arbitrary tho , most cases are solved by 7-8... Still yeah if i got to hear a thing is "no news good news" when they aren't after you asking questions and additionnal means everything is in order and following the process.

And just to add to this , in the past we were talking about 18 months , 24 months sometimes. They have made efforts to be more efficient. Around a year average is a good improving.

Last edited:

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
12 months is arbitrary tho , most cases are solved by 7-8... Still yeah if i got to hear a thing is "no news good news" when they aren't after you asking questions and additionnal means everything is in order and following the process.

And just to add to this , in the past we were talking about 18 months , 24 months sometimes. They have made efforts to be more efficient. Around a year average is a good improving.
Oh yes, It's definitely better..

Reactions: patvicto

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hello everyone! I was just curious about the steps left after file transfer?
- AOR2
- Visa emission
- PPR
- COPR

(Some will get interview.... depending)

Reactions: Niks221089

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone can help me with figuring out how to upload a medical document.

My partner got his medical done yesterday. The physician said they would send off the info to the IRCC but then they gave him a form (it has his basic info, passport # & photo at the top) and said we have to upload this one ourselves.

When I login online I don’t see anywhere I can upload a document. When I click the link where it says “additional documents” there’s no place to add any file. It just has the option to sign or exit the ‘questionnaire’. Am I missing something really obvious here?

Thank you in advance for any guidance here!!!

Just as a FYI:
My partner is Australian, we’re in Melbourne. Application sent Feb 9th, received in the mail on Feb 14. AOR March 23. SA March 26. His Biometrics were done and received last week. We also got an email last week that the app has been sent to Sydney.
We’re in the same boat. My initial thought was that everything was done on the doctor’s end, but she also advised my husband to upload the same form you’re talking about. Tried to do it through my account and experienced the same difficulty. I checked ircc website and it says if you’re doing a medical exam after you’ve sent your PR application you don’t need to submit anything. It’s been a week now and we haven’t received any type of notice that they have his medical results, but his file’s been transferred to the visa office in Kingston, JA. I think my husband’s gonna reach out just to double check that everything’s good. I have a feeling the doctor was mistaken but whatever I find out I’ll definitely share with the group.

Reactions: Kelsham

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I guess I’m just asking how do we attach a document online. I have linked the app and can login using secure key, I can view the status of the app and the messages of the medical request etc. but there’s no option to add a document? There’s a link to add additional documents but that page says “no additional documents required” and “exit questionnaire” at the bottom
Which document

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
We’re in the same boat. My initial thought was that everything was done on the doctor’s end, but she also advised my husband to upload the same form you’re talking about. Tried to do it through my account and experienced the same difficulty. I checked ircc website and it says if you’re doing a medical exam after you’ve sent your PR application you don’t need to submit anything. It’s been a week now and we haven’t received any type of notice that they have his medical results, but his file’s been transferred to the visa office in Kingston, JA. I think my husband’s gonna reach out just to double check that everything’s good. I have a feeling the doctor was mistaken but whatever I find out I’ll definitely share with the group.
I read on the form the dr. Is supposed to send it after the medical

Kelsham

Apr 11, 2019
Exact same boat! Glad to hear someone is having the same problem. I’m wondering if maybe it’s something they request at a later time or something. Please keep us posted if you end up asking! Thank you!

raftar

Apr 9, 2019
Exact same boat! Glad to hear someone is having the same problem. I’m wondering if maybe it’s something they request at a later time or something. Please keep us posted if you end up asking! Thank you!
Hey Guys, Same thing happened to us too. We were also given a form after medical which they asked us to upload.
We did not do anything (there's no place to submit online). I can the status updated to "You passed the medical exam" today. It took 6 days including weekend. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Kelsham