+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rosieB

Apr 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

I sent my package mid March and received the first AOR by end of March which I thought is a pretty quick turnaround. I was expecting far longer. They've already requested the medical exam and the results have been received. The application was also sent to the visa office and received another confirmation that the file is being processed just 2 days ago. I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same timeline as me? Also, I did not know that the forms were updated in Feb & March and had sent them with the previous forms. Not sure if they would return an application now or does this mean it's all good to go?

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

I sent my package mid March and received the first AOR by end of March which I thought is a pretty quick turnaround. I was expecting far longer. They've already requested the medical exam and the results have been received. The application was also sent to the visa office and received another confirmation that the file is being processed just 2 days ago. I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same timeline as me? Also, I did not know that the forms were updated in Feb & March and had sent them with the previous forms. Not sure if they would return an application now or does this mean it's all good to go?
Everyone’s application moves at different times. Some people have a lot of news in the beginning and then silence, where some people have slower beginnings and faster ends. All depends on the applicant and the agent dealing with the case :)

rosieB

Apr 10, 2019
Everyone’s application moves at different times. Some people have a lot of news in the beginning and then silence, where some people have slower beginnings and faster ends. All depends on the applicant and the agent dealing with the case :)
Thank you! :) Hoping by some miracle it will continue to go as fast as it has been.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Thanks so much!

Did you have to wait to get SA in order to sign in with Sponsor info?
No, you can sign in before that. It will show the sponsor side as still "in process" in that case.

Kelsham

Apr 11, 2019
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone can help me with figuring out how to upload a medical document.

My partner got his medical done yesterday. The physician said they would send off the info to the IRCC but then they gave him a form (it has his basic info, passport # & photo at the top) and said we have to upload this one ourselves.

When I login online I don’t see anywhere I can upload a document. When I click the link where it says “additional documents” there’s no place to add any file. It just has the option to sign or exit the ‘questionnaire’. Am I missing something really obvious here?

Thank you in advance for any guidance here!!!

Just as a FYI:
My partner is Australian, we’re in Melbourne. Application sent Feb 9th, received in the mail on Feb 14. AOR March 23. SA March 26. His Biometrics were done and received last week. We also got an email last week that the app has been sent to Sydney.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone can help me with figuring out how to upload a medical document.

My partner got his medical done yesterday. The physician said they would send off the info to the IRCC but then they gave him a form (it has his basic info, passport # & photo at the top) and said we have to upload this one ourselves.

When I login online I don’t see anywhere I can upload a document. When I click the link where it says “additional documents” there’s no place to add any file. It just has the option to sign or exit the ‘questionnaire’. Am I missing something really obvious here?

Thank you in advance for any guidance here!!!

Just as a FYI:
My partner is Australian, we’re in Melbourne. Application sent Feb 9th, received in the mail on Feb 14. AOR March 23. SA March 26. His Biometrics were done and received last week. We also got an email last week that the app has been sent to Sydney.

the WebForm itself ? you can attach documents to it.

Kelsham

Apr 11, 2019
the WebForm itself ? you can attach documents to it.
I guess I’m just asking how do we attach a document online. I have linked the app and can login using secure key, I can view the status of the app and the messages of the medical request etc. but there’s no option to add a document? There’s a link to add additional documents but that page says “no additional documents required” and “exit questionnaire” at the bottom

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
yeah right , seems they changed mine cause it was super fast and now silence lol or maybe they wait Medical (tomorrow) to go to next step idk.

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

Janeth7789

Jul 30, 2017
Nicaragua
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
3/7/2019
AOR Received.
4/5/2019
No, you can sign in before that. It will show the sponsor side as still "in process" in that case.
That's so weird, I have tried logging in with my info and it says no application can be found with the information provided.

I'm starting to worry, we can log in with PA info and it's in process already got AOR1 but waiting on SA.

Crossing our fingers there isn't anything wrong.

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
That's so weird, I have tried logging in with my info and it says no application can be found with the information provided.

I'm starting to worry, we can log in with PA info and it's in process already got AOR1 but waiting on SA.

Crossing our fingers there isn't anything wrong.
If you can see it on the PA side, I doubt there's anything to worry about. Even if they were going to refuse you SA (VERY doubtful!) you would still see the SA side as in process, so it's likely just something to do with the system itself. I imagine the entries for the fields are auto-generated by the barcodes you submitted, so if you kept a copy of your application you can maybe cross reference with that to see if, for example, you put a space after your name or some other data entry quirk.

Reactions: Janeth7789

ms.reannox

Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.10 2014, Charged Dec 17, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan. 16 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015 reached Ottawa
File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
Still don't have SA/MR/BR. AOR1 March 28th. I wonder if it's because I sponsored my parent's and they just recently landed. Hoping my application doesn't get returned too. I don't know what to expect now. Sorry, being impatient today. Lol.