+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kelsham

Apr 11, 2019
Hey Guys, Same thing happened to us too. We were also given a form after medical which they asked us to upload.
We did not do anything (there's no place to submit online). I can the status updated to "You passed the medical exam" today. It took 6 days including weekend. Hope this helps!
Very helpfu! Thanks so much!

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
We’re in the same boat. My initial thought was that everything was done on the doctor’s end, but she also advised my husband to upload the same form you’re talking about. Tried to do it through my account and experienced the same difficulty. I checked ircc website and it says if you’re doing a medical exam after you’ve sent your PR application you don’t need to submit anything. It’s been a week now and we haven’t received any type of notice that they have his medical results, but his file’s been transferred to the visa office in Kingston, JA. I think my husband’s gonna reach out just to double check that everything’s good. I have a feeling the doctor was mistaken but whatever I find out I’ll definitely share with the group.

My husband did his medical at the kingston location and they uploaded the results themselves. He did it last week tuesday and the doctor uploaded it on the 9th and we saw passed on 10th. They called him and told him they uploaded the results.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
My husband did his medical at the kingston location and they uploaded the results themselves. He did it last week tuesday and the doctor uploaded it on the 9th and we saw passed on 10th. They called him and told him they uploaded the results.
Thanks. Did he do his bio too

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
How were you informed that you passed? My account is literally never updated

**EDIT** Oop nvm... Just checked my account, medical passed

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcy1

EEntropy

Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone,

Can you please tell me how long after submitting payment receipt of biometrics fee, we will get documents/instructions to go to get biometrics?

Thank you so much.
Hi same thing for me, payment was submitted March 28th and the actual request letter just came today April 12.

The payment letter says deadline 30 days, that's just for the payment. The letter with the request gives another 30 days. So in my case we have until the 13th of May.

I was wondering why so long, but it looks like it takes some waiting for those types of materials to be reviewed and accepted.

Rsfamily

Jan 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello,

Question: I need to send a form to authorize a representative that will me the sponsor through webform can I just put the name of the PA as a signature

Ephy610

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi same thing for me, payment was submitted March 28th and the actual request letter just came today April 12.

The payment letter says deadline 30 days, that's just for the payment. The letter with the request gives another 30 days. So in my case we have until the 13th of May.

I was wondering why so long, but it looks like it takes some waiting for those types of materials to be reviewed and accepted.
we made payment on March 26, hoping we will get a BM request soon as well

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
We received an email from IRCC saying our app was transferred for further processing. I’m assuming that’s aor2
No... Its not. Where was it transferred to?

Edit: I see it on the spreadsheet. AOR 2 is when you see on the PA side on ECAS we started processing your application... For KVO they don't send emails apparently so that would be your AOR2

Last edited:
Reactions: schweisy

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
No... Its not. Where was it transferred to?

Edit: I see it on the spreadsheet. AOR 2 is when you see on the PA side on ECAS we started processing your application... For KVO they don't send emails apparently so that would be your AOR2
Oh I see so I guess I’m mistaken then. I suppose that was just the letter to let us know it was moving and not that it’s actually there in Kingston. I jumped the gun lol. ECAS isn’t updated with that yet so I guess I’ll change the spreadsheet