+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Kuashafahima

Jul 28, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No ************** is under process at the IRCC Office from 15.07.2019.

But i still not getting any new update. I m worry about this

tztk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Visa application, tracking ID No ************** is under process at the IRCC Office from 15.07.2019.

But i still not getting any new update. I m worry about this
July 15th? It is too early to worry :). You may not hear back for few months, especially if you already did your medical and biometrics. Look at the average processing times of your visa office.

bruceg

Dec 27, 2018
Yay! PPR came through !! Question for others importing American spouses, though (or other non visa countries) - it seems to say that the passport is not required, just copies of the pages?? Can this be so? Also the waybill for the return - does that need to be prepaid?? Thanks everyone for the support and info over these months, and May your PPRs arrive swiftly!

Muhyy90

Sep 16, 2018
Yay! PPR came through !! Question for others importing American spouses, though (or other non visa countries) - it seems to say that the passport is not required, just copies of the pages?? Can this be so? Also the waybill for the return - does that need to be prepaid?? Thanks everyone for the support and info over these months, and May your PPRs arrive swiftly!
A big Amen..:):):)

Boolbool

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
So is the processing time same for all nationalities? Or london visa office performance is different from case to other?
Also i am asking because for example, for normal express entry which are being processed in London, not family sponsorship, for other nationalities than Pakistani,
Actually at that case its one of the fastest visa office, based on cases i have seen myself.
But related to family sponsorship and other nationalities than Pakistani, i have no idea... even there is a big room here for London visa office. But still they are all Pakistani!

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Also i am asking because for example, for normal express entry which are being processed in London, not family sponsorship, for other nationalities than Pakistani,
Actually at that case its one of the fastest visa office, based on cases i have seen myself.
But related to family sponsorship and other nationalities than Pakistani, i have no idea... even there is a big room here for London visa office. But still they are all Pakistani!
LVO is backlogged and that is the only reason for delay. It doesn't matter where your PA is from because before files used to get transferred to LVO right after aor1 but now they are taking long due to work load. LVO is slow as compared to others visa offices

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Cannot comment about express entry but for spousal sponsorship it's really slow

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
London is slower than mexico and the said one has just started december 2018 in july....