Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I spoke too soon ... AOR Received!!

Application Submitted: Feb 07,2019
Application Received: Feb 08, 2019
AOR: March 27, 2019
PR Application Linked to GCKEY: March 27, 2019

Still unsure of the Status which says Pending Registration...
Congratulations! I haven't linked mine though. Used all we had. Will give it a few more days

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Well. I called immigration again today.

They gave me a temporary file number (dont think it will work with status online) but said my application is complete and not being returned! Seems like everything is a go. So just waiting for the final confirmation of the AoR! I asked twice to be sure.

Application was recieved Feb 11th.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Well. I called immigration again today.

They gave me a temporary file number (dont think it will work with status online) but said my application is complete and not being returned! Seems like everything is a go. So just waiting for the final confirmation of the AoR! I asked twice to be sure.

Application was recieved Feb 11th.
Your temporary application number probably starts with XF - drop the X and you have your real application number you'll see in the AOR e-mail. You can try to link it on GCKey (don't be alarmed if it doesn't work yet though!).

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Your temporary application number probably starts with XF - drop the X and you have your real application number you'll see in the AOR e-mail. You can try to link it on GCKey (don't be alarmed if it doesn't work yet though!).
Haha, funny story. I ended up calling them back 3 hours later because people on the WhatsApp group were having success and the lady informed me that my application has officially been approved and I should be receiving an AoR email anytime now.

The APP number they gave me was exactly as you said, the X was taken away and it is F----------. She also gave us a UCI number as well. Can't link in ECAS yet and my consultant can only access with GCKey but hey - it has all gone through!

Reactions: CAN-AL2018

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Haha, funny story. I ended up calling them back 3 hours later because people on the WhatsApp group were having success and the lady informed me that my application has officially been approved and I should be receiving an AoR email anytime now.

The APP number they gave me was exactly as you said, the X was taken away and it is F----------. She also gave us a UCI number as well. Can't link in ECAS yet and my consultant can only access with GCKey but hey - it has all gone through!
Yeah, if you have a consultant, you won't be able to link with GCKey, but you can access the same information through the automated system. It's the same number (1-888-242-2100), but you have to go through options 1-1-2-3 and you will have to put the application number and PA's year of birth :)

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
From what I have read, you will either get your OWP approved, then medical or vice versa. Depends. For those who have to do a criminal check (example: people from Mexico because the government wants it sent after the application) then that will be issued after. Then the true waiting begins for SA... :) Least with the OWP we can burn time and my wife can earn money.

Reactions: The Arsenal

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Yeah, if you have a consultant, you won't be able to link with GCKey, but you can access the same information through the automated system. It's the same number (1-888-242-2100), but you have to go through options 1-1-2-3 and you will have to put the application number and PA's year of birth :)
I called the number.

Said we recieved your application on Feb 11th. But the review of my eligibility has not started yet. Not quite sure if that means the AoR has officially gone through yet? But at least it recognizes my file

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I called the number.

Said we recieved your application on Feb 11th. But the review of my eligibility has not started yet. Not quite sure if that means the AoR has officially gone through yet? But at least it recognizes my file
Yeah, there’s really not much happening on GCKey until the last few weeks when eligibility and approvals are happening. It seems like AOR has probably gone through seeing how you can access the information, but double check with your representative!

Reactions: Tmcdchef87

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Exactly. The lady on the phone told me everything went through and the AoR is incoming.. so it is just a matter of time! Consultant will definitely inform me when she gets the email so hoping for tomorrow or Monday! Long as it isnt being sent back that's all that matters at this point in time

Reactions: Bexi15

Bexi15

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
AOR Received.
28-03-2019
Med's Request
12-04-2019
Med's Done....
06-05-2019
Just managed to link my application on GCKey tonight. No email with AOR and no luck with ECAS yet. My application was submitted February 8th.
The relief and happiness seeing that linked application is unreal. Goodluck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: Tmcdchef87