+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEBRUARY 2019*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Consultant just sent me an email!

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Tyler

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/02/11 on behalf of the following member(s):

It has the UCI and application number on it. I believe this is the AoR, correct? :D

Finally. Good luck to everyone else waiting.

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Consultant just sent me an email!

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Tyler

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/02/11 on behalf of the following member(s):

It has the UCI and application number on it. I believe this is the AoR, correct? :D

Finally. Good luck to everyone else waiting.
Yes it is!! Finally ;)

Tmcdchef87

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
And hey regarding the OWPs,

My consultant said that the government should automatically send an e-mail once the work permit gets approved, same as the AoR, so linking is not about the OWP, it means that she can link to the account through the portal and IIRC will correspond through the portal. So either or, OWP will be linked up soon through e-mail. Don't think it matters too much, when the OWP is issued, it is issued. Linking doesn't mean anything, it's so you can see the process apparently.

Oh and there *MIGHT* be a chance we have to do biometrics down the road since the government is opening up collection stops in Canada soon. For now, we are exempt but they may ask for them in the future, just a heads up.

Anywho. Best of luck to you all again.

Mcosta

Feb 15, 2019
I think your chances of getting the app back are slim at this point, I mean you already have an app number and are able to see it using ECAS, don’t worry too much I think you pretty much are on the other side now.
Also they do work on Saturdays so maybe you’ll hear something tomorrow.
Hi Carlos
Anyone on Feb 11th recieved their AoR yet?

Question, if I can see my ECAS and have an application/UCI number that pretty much guarantees I have an AoR, correct? Hmmm maybe on Monday we will all hear something.
I didn't receive AOR yet, but I got my Work permit without AOR and medical exam, I don't know why .

kelvincky

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Sorry to hear that. How much did you pay for OWP?

Edit: and when did you hear about the owp insignificant funds? Same time as aor?
Got my AOR on 20th and got owp returned today. It’s not the end of the world as my post graduated work permit is good until feb 2020, this is just a back up if it takes more than a year to process my pr.

Reactions: Fadab

hannan882

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
OWP linked today.

My PR application is still stuck as "Pending Registration"

owp status changed to submitted right away o_O

Mimszie

Jun 25, 2011
Anyone who has submitted their app on 21st Feb that was able to find their app on ecas?
Getting nervous over here if it will be returned yes or no.