+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Kamilaapplebum

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Im not sure why you are wanting to withdraw the application if they said that you can still show up for the exam and discuss your options. It sounds like there is a chance you wont have to go through the whole process again! or maybe im just not understanding it correctly
Because she said that if the new calculation doesn’t give me the min amount of days then withdrawing is my best option. There is no way an application will be granted without the min amount of days so I would just waste my time going when I can simply already withdraw and reapply.

Last edited:

Pankaj7777

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone knows how often the Oath Ceremony happens in Calgary. i had my Test on the 21 October and Decision made was on 23 October Please update.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016

H. Kazemi

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014/11/24
Doc's Request.
CC Cashed 2015/1/20 (56 days)
Nomination.....
PER : 2015/2/11 (79 days)
AOR Received.
NO AOR
IELTS Request
Included
Med's Request
2015/03/31
Med's Done....
2015/04/05
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
2015/08/16 (265 Days)
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2015/10/07 - Toronto
Hi there,
I received my oath invitation on October 25th and it is scheduled for November 12th. My signature shows the full timeline.
Please update the spreadsheet, thanks!
congrats
after the successful test on oct1st , I'm still In process!!!!

Reactions: NiManta

uyuki314

Apr 26, 2015
Hi guys,

I have received my test date today. Nov 7th.

I have a question.

I lost one of my original work permit documents which I used as my proof of my physical appearance in Canada.
Should I request to replace the original document?
If so, how long does it take to receive it?

Thank you all for your help.

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
congrats
after the successful test on oct1st , I'm still In process!!!!
Thanks! I think the only difference between our cases is that I had my stamps translation with me for the interview and you submitted it the day after. It shouldn't take that long for you to get the oath letter too. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: H. Kazemi

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Lucky youuu. . . Inprocess since 6th june!
Thanks! Believe me, I have no idea how they are processing the cases either! Apparently I am one of the lucky ones because there are many folks here who applied in 2018 and still haven't even received their test invites. I hope you get your invitation letter soon.

Reactions: mrrobot

mikeross

May 13, 2019
I took my test on oct 23rd and passed 20/20.

I have a tripped booked from Dec 23rd-Jan5th... I am praying my oath ceremony isn't scheduled during my Vacation. I will probably request a new oath date.

Does anyone know if they continue with the oaths over xmas holidays?

waitforcitizenship

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
In the Oath invitation email it say that i need to rpint and fill this form too,
"Prohibitions Under the Citizenship Act"
But there is no such form attachment to the email. Do we have to fill it and take it to the Oath ?

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
In the Oath invitation email it say that i need to rpint and fill this form too,
"Prohibitions Under the Citizenship Act"
But there is no such form attachment to the email. Do we have to fill it and take it to the Oath ?
I don't see such a request in mine. The oath notice asks me to bring the following:
  • the notice itself (page 1 of the attached PDF)
  • 2 pieces of IDs
  • Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of PR (IMM5292 or IMM5688)
  • PR Card
  • original passports
  • a signed copy of the Permission Release and Consent form (page 3 of the attached PDF)
  • a holy book if I am into that stuff!

waitforcitizenship

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I don't see such a request in mine. The oath notice asks me to bring the following:
  • the notice itself (page 1 of the attached PDF)
  • 2 pieces of IDs
  • Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of PR (IMM5292 or IMM5688)
  • PR Card
  • original passports
  • a signed copy of the Permission Release and Consent form (page 3 of the attached PDF)
  • a holy book if I am into that stuff!
Yeah, i have the same requests on the attched PDF. But check your email it may say about "Prohibition....."