+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Amber888

Aug 7, 2019
Decision made since July 19th, still no invite to oath ceremony, Montreal office
I’m actually confused with his application coz we’re just 1 day apart on getting a decision and yet I already got my passport already. I don’t know what may have happened to his application coz we’re both from Calgary.

Virdeelove19

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I’m actually confused with his application coz we’re just 1 day apart on getting a decision and yet I already got my passport already. I don’t know what may have happened to his application coz we’re both from Calgary.
I got my Oath invite today for 7th Nov. It says to bring couple of forms with the actual invitation letter. Since you recently had your oath, can you let me know what all they ask for and what's it gonna look like at the oath?

Reactions: GraceCan

Amber888

Aug 7, 2019
I got my Oath invite today for 7th Nov. It says to bring couple of forms with the actual invitation letter. Since you recently had your oath, can you let me know what all they ask for and what's it gonna look like at the oath?
Well, they’ll just ask you for your Notice to Appear, PR card and signed consent form. Whatever is in the email... print that and bring it together with your PR card which they will get so say bbye to your PR card lol! After that they’ll just give you a welcome kit that you’d use for the oath. Congratulations!

Reactions: Virdeelove19

vikhere

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
19-12-2013
Med's Request
23-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
Looks like Scarborough office has forgotten my application. Decision made on 23rd May, no sign of invite for Oath Invite.

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
vikhere atleast you should be happy you had given the test and almost everything is done in my case my application is in process since May 1st 2019 applied on feb 11th 2019 nothing came up still its really frustrating now i dont understand so many people have already given the test i called them and they said your application is a routine routine application and a typical statement which they give it to 99 % callers EVERY THING LOOKS GOOD YOU ARE STILL UNDER 12 MONTHS PROCESSING::::which i hate i even said that to the agent that i think every thing looks good and my application is under 12 months time spam and he literally laughed at me so you are still lucky bro i am very upset atm

Reactions: syedpost

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
vikhere atleast you should be happy you had given the test and almost everything is done in my case my application is in process since May 1st 2019 applied on feb 11th 2019 nothing came up still its really frustrating now i dont understand so many people have already given the test i called them and they said your application is a routine routine application and a typical statement which they give it to 99 % callers EVERY THING LOOKS GOOD YOU ARE STILL UNDER 12 MONTHS PROCESSING::::which i hate i even said that to the agent that i think every thing looks good and my application is under 12 months time spam and he literally laughed at me so you are still lucky bro i am very upset atm
mohsin you and me have the exact same timeline reading your message is like im reading my case up lolz ..... i know its really frustrating scarborough office WAKE UP please.

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Syed i think the citizebship offices around canada should have a real time tracking where an applicant can exactly see at what stage is his file at the statud which we get online is not sufficient and one doesnt know whats going on the system needs to be improved

skyurge

Apr 24, 2019
Just received the notice to appear for the oath ceremony!

Please update!

Exam date - 16 Oct 2019
Decision made - 17 Oct 2019
Oath Letter Date - 23 Oct 2019
Oath Ceremony - 16 Nov 2019

fnts

Feb 5, 2012
I got my oath date too: November 7, in Scarborough.

The only problem is that I was supposed to be in Germany for work that day... I'm not sure what I will do :(
My friend had to postpone her oath ceremony a while ago, and when she asked for a postponement they gave her a new date, ONE YEAR LATER. I don't want to wait that long, so I think I'll have to see if I can move my trip instead.

Anyway, admin please update my info!

fnts

Feb 5, 2012
Good morning, I just checked ECAS this morning and have seen an update:

"We sent you a notice on October 17, 2019 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on November 14, 2019"

But I have not received the actual email yet...
Same here, I signed up for email notifications, but on October 18 my ECAS page changed and said that they had sent me a notification. I ended up getting a letter today in the mail, 5 days later (with an oath date of November 7). Maybe you'll get a letter in the mail soon, too?