+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I have a suggestion admins should make a list area wise which would have average processing time like there will be a rough idea how much time it took for processing cases area wise

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
t
hi there,
i tried here so many times but it shows nothing:(.
You could try calling IRCC. At this stage, you definitely should have access to ECAS. Although, whether you have access or not won't change anything to the processing of your file. This is just nice to see the status, but it's not a tool to work with.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I have a suggestion admins should make a list area wise which would have average processing time like there will be a rough idea how much time it took for processing cases area wise
it's already in the spreadsheet

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
As I said above you should not worry about this. Sometimes they do checks after the test or some checks were still in process while you were invited for the test.
There is also a chance that the officer didn't change the status on your application and will do that with Oath invite.
You are from Winnipeg, correct? I heard that there was a renovation in their office (office was basically closed), it could postpone Oath invites and application's processing overall.
thank you so much for update

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
Just received Oath invite for Sept 28.
It has been a month delayed because I am travelling and I requested them to do it after Sept 5

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Just received Oath invite for Sept 28.
It has been a month delayed because I am travelling and I requested them to do it after Sept 5
Congratulations. Calgary has been quiet for the last week. Good to know they are still active :)

Reactions: vinaj

Mohsin aziz

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Thats a good news if extended hours are there to complete and finalise citizenship cases.I have a question if any respected member can answer my back ground check has been done and completed how long it could take after the back ground checks and eveey thing

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Hello Guys, I just called CIC and she told me that they had emailed me an oath or affirmation form, i needed to sign and bring to the ceremony.

Now, i have never heard of this form, and did a research and all that came up was renouncing once previous citizenship, i come from a country that i can have as many citizenship as i want. Have anyone heard of this? Is this normal?

Also, i never received the email she said they sent to me 2 days ago.

Thanks.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
Quick question regarding photos: Have you guys clipped the photos to application or put them in small envelope and staple it with application?

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
I'm have my ceremony in Calgary tomorrow. Mid February applicant. Anyone else for Calgary on Friday?
Congrats! I wrote my test in calgary today. When did u receive your oath date after writing the test?

Reactions: Ah Jaysus

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Hello Everyone, I had my oathtaking ceremony yesterday. Just want to share that I met 2 poeple who missed their Oathtaking. I don’t know the exact story because I was in a hurry, I was running with my dress and heels and these two ladies ask me if I am going for the Oath. I said yes. And they said they missed theirs because they went to the wrong address. Its kinda sad, I don’t know what to say rather than good luck. They said congrats and I continue running/ walking to Harry Hays. When I got to 2nd floor, I went to the line up for documentation and these two ladies were there sitting near the waiting area and they told me that they will have their Oathtaking in couple of months. Apparently they did not check the invitation letter, so they went to Harry Hays downtown Calgary instead of Lacombe. So guys when you recieve your invite for Oathtaking make sure to check the address.
Good luck everyone!
Thanks to this forum, I learned a lot.
I am now signing off!
Cheers!

Reactions: Ah Jaysus

sba

Star Member
May 13, 2017
Hello Guys, I just called CIC and she told me that they had emailed me an oath or affirmation form, i needed to sign and bring to the ceremony.

Now, i have never heard of this form, and did a research and all that came up was renouncing once previous citizenship, i come from a country that i can have as many citizenship as i want. Have anyone heard of this? Is this normal?

Also, i never received the email she said they sent to me 2 days ago.

Thanks.
Hi
If you have not called them, how could you know about ceremoney?Please help.