Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi guys,

I gave my test on Aug 15th and still my ECAS status is in process, how long does it take to change it to decision made? from the sheet I see it almost next day or on the same day. should I be worried?

Reactions: Fhendi

syedpost

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
islamabad
AOR Received.
May2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Passport Req..
still awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
I got my test invite too. Admin please, update my info:

Test invite: August 23, 2019
Test date: September 21, 2019

I live in Toronto but my test is in Scarborough. Now that I know which office is processing my case, am I officially Scarborough for the spreadsheet or still Toronto?
Hi RK,
Scarborough is part of Toronto as per administration level government is concerned for past few years now don't know when this exact change happened .... so even if you live in Scarborough and put your city mail address as Toronto it will come your Scarborough address. So your processing office becomes Scarborough office . Hope it clears your misconception and congrats on test invite.
Im from Scarborough office hope i get the invite soon too ..... whats your time line how many days it took you between in process and test invite ?....

phlove

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Winnipeg MB CA
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
18/Oct/2017
hey All
i passed my test exam on June 4th ,2019 for citizenship but on Ecas still showing In Process.
i called IRCC more thn 5 times and they says its looks fine in your file . you need to wait for 12 month.

i m totally confused now wht should i do ?
do i need to contact local IRCC office or not ?

Shey.

Jul 17, 2019
As I said above you should not worry about this. Sometimes they do checks after the test or some checks were still in process while you were invited for the test.
There is also a chance that the officer didn't change the status on your application and will do that with Oath invite.
You are from Winnipeg, correct? I heard that there was a renovation in their office (office was basically closed), it could postpone Oath invites and application's processing overall.

Reactions: phlove

Fhendi

Jul 10, 2019
hey All
i passed my test exam on June 4th ,2019 for citizenship but on Ecas still showing In Process.
i called IRCC more thn 5 times and they says its looks fine in your file . you need to wait for 12 month.

Same issue. most of the people had their status changed the next day. I called IRCC and they said I have to wait 12 months then call back, makes no sense.

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Same issue. most of the people had their status changed the next day. I called IRCC and they said I have to wait 12 months then call back, makes no sense.
It totally makes sense. The processing time is 12 months. If you have been called before 12 months to give a test it doesn’t mean that they have to call you for oath-taking within days or months. They can process it anytime within 12 months. Your 12 months start from the date they received your application. You cannot blame them or force them to do faster if you are still in the 12 months timeframe. Every file/case is different, don’t compare your files to the people who got the oath to invite the next day or month. Be patient. By the way, my file is in process since April 18.

fnts

Feb 5, 2012
Hi RK,
Scarborough is part of Toronto as per administration level government is concerned for past few years now don't know when this exact change happened .... so even if you live in Scarborough and put your city mail address as Toronto it will come your Scarborough address. So your processing office becomes Scarborough office . Hope it clears your misconception and congrats on test invite.
Im from Scarborough office hope i get the invite soon too ..... whats your time line how many days it took you between in process and test invite ?....
Hi syedpost!

Your timeline up to my test invite was pretty similar to mine, almost identical according to the spreadsheet!:

me | Toronto | Single | 1693 | Jan 29, 2019 | Feb 04, 2019 | Mar 26, 2019 | Apr 30, 2019 | Aug 23, 2019 | Sep 21, 2019
you | Toronto | Single | 1717 | Feb 01, 2019 | Feb 04, 2019 | Mar 28, 2019 | May 01, 2019

And we're both from Toronto so hopefully you'll be getting an invite shortly, unless your case is more complicated than mine or you got an officer who is much slower than mine.

Last edited:

harinder hayre

Dec 13, 2014
It is weird that I only got the email invitation yesterday. When I checked ecas today, it says that invitation was sent on July 26 which is almost a month from yesterday.
HI there,
can u tell me how to check Ecas exactly. i did my test on july 11 but don't know how to check the process.
thanks

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi Guys,

my ECAs status is showing as decision made as of today. please update the sheet.

test date: Aug 15th

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
Hello folks,
I am February applicant, I received my test invitation today and test day will be September 11th 2019. Admin please update on spread sheets. Best of luck to everyone.