+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Is everyone's version of Discover Canada out of date? Seems to be from 2011 and a lot of the info is outdated. Is there a newer version?

moe9876

May 10, 2018
My status says "We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.". I haven't received anything to date. Can you please advise which number to call to check on my application and request correspondence to be sent by email? I am applying from Vancouver. Thanks!

aitrade

Apr 25, 2019
My status says "We sent you correspondence on May 31, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.". I haven't received anything to date. Can you please advise which number to call to check on my application and request correspondence to be sent by email? I am applying from Vancouver. Thanks!
Did you check the spam/junk folder of your email?

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Regarding the test and interview invitation letter sent by regular mail: How long before the interview/test date did you receive the invitation letter? Thanks for any info.

pawandeepalw

May 8, 2014
It happened with me , I called CIC and they resend me fingerprint request again and I got an email and regular mail this time .

Kadarsweazy

Apr 30, 2019
It happened with me , I called CIC and they resend me fingerprint request again and I got an email and regular mail this time .
I have the same problem too i called last week and the say they will resend again but nothing i got it yet my friend how long after your call you received the email/mail thanks

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys, how long it takes to get test invite? my file went in process 06 june, 2019. I know its too soon to ask this question. Also I found out from a friend , my local office is scarborough. Thanks in advancee!!
please any senior members?

netflixtrialps

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
My application is IP since April 18th. My wife and I are separated and that’s what I have mentioned in marital status in the form.

In May I got the letter from the court that my ex-wife has filed a divorce and the judge has given the order that divorce should process.

It’s now 2 months I didn’t check the status with the court and haven’t collected my Certificate of divorce.

Do I need to check and update CIC about my divorce? Will this delay the process of my application?

Is it ok if I don’t collect my certificate of divorce now and don’t update?
Can anyone answer this, please?

raj.kotha

Jul 16, 2019
Hi My ID is Raj.kotha
Please add me to the sheet .
ID: raj.kotha
App Type: Married (Family of 3)
Physical Presence Days: 1265
App Sent: Feb 20th /2019
App Delivered: Feb 22/ 2019
AOR created April 11th 2019
Application Processing started : May 31st 2019

raj.kotha

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All

We have applied for citizenship on Feb 20 along with my Family and received AOR on 11th April for me and my Son . Havent received APR for my spouse . and the status update on the application is same for all the 3 applicants .

will there any issue if she has not received the AOR by email .

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
My situation is same as your: ecas status says: We sent you correspondence on June 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.". I haven't received anything to date!! I called CIC June 20, agent told me yes, they sent me fingerprint request, I should check my spam folder, and he told me they will resend me the request and I should wait for a month before checking again with them!!

Reactions: moe9876