+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

enaj_91

Mar 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I got my AOR yesterday and today my application is showing in ecas but my mailing and residential addresses are different for some reason. The "current residential address" they have on there is one that i used to live in like 6 years ago. Should i go in and use the "change address" option or will they update it themselves? Also, right now they have my maiden name there but i chose to have the application in my married name but if i understand correctly they will change that eventually right?

Thanks!

PS. i am so grateful for this forum. Thank you all for your help

pratiknruparel

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
File Transfer...
2nd Line Updated : 04-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015 Med's Received: 28-04-2015
Interview........
Decision Made on : 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
you have to call IRCC to ensure they have your email address on file correct, as the test invite, oath invite comes in email whereas the finger print request which is not for everyone is mostly sent by Canada post.
I called CIC and they confirmed that the information that they have on file is correct. They also confirmed that the AOR email was sent. But its a mystery that I haven't received any email!

josephelnajar

Aug 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I got my AOR yesterday and today my application is showing in ecas but my mailing and residential addresses are different for some reason. The "current residential address" they have on there is one that i used to live in like 6 years ago. Should i go in and use the "change address" option or will they update it themselves? Also, right now they have my maiden name there but i chose to have the application in my married name but if i understand correctly they will change that eventually right?

Thanks!

I had the same issue, mailing address was an old address that I used when I applied for PR, just change address a
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

Same happened to me
Just change the mailing address on ECAS
It will take few days to update

Reactions: enaj_91

syaylaci

May 7, 2019
Dear Admin,
App sent: Feb 22, 2019
App delivered: Feb 26, 2019 (UPS tracking #:1Z7R654R0405620616)
App type: Family (I am not sure what single refers to, but my husband and I filed together)
Physical presence: 1134

I have not received my AOR yet. Applicants who applied much later than I did have received their AORs two weeks ago or before. Do you have any sense as to what may have wrong? Should I give a call to the office?
I have just received my AOR (May 16, 2019)

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hi all

Unfortunately i was selected to give fingerprints.
They sent me an email asking me to do so.

I would appreciate if u guys can share ur experience

Shall i go to any police station to give my fingerprints,!

How long does it take ?
Is it bettet to receive the results myself then send it to visa office or let them do it ?

How much does it cost?

How i know which visa office address ii or the rcmp should send it to ?

Soundgood

Apr 20, 2016
...called them again to determine the place, status or even the existence of my application received on Feb.27.
The agent was very polite, tried to make a joke with my request that only Santa can make the miracles. Was not so funny but he tried. =)
Looks like they do losing packages from time to time or some agents get the paperwork, put them at their desks and right after that they fly to vacation for few weeks.
I`m still waiting AOR. Nothing to say.
The agent whom I spoke said that my next call can be at the end of May and it's unnecessary to call them back earlier.
It is as it is, even if it isn't so effective as expected.

Khaled_Youssef

May 20, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-July- 2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Nov-2014