+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi All,

I applied on Feb 20th , when I called the CIC last week, they said some error in the application and I have to reapply.. I live in Calgary downtown, Can someone help me in filling the application again meeting in a coffee shop... I have all the requirements and eligible to apply for Citizenship, thats for sure... for some simple mistake they are returning my application.....Please ping me, I will drop a personal email to you..

some basic info

Indian, Married, 35 years, in Canada for more than 5 years..
the application is pretty simple, I can help you on WhatsApp call to fill it out if that helps? but I recommend you fill new one after you get the returned application, so you know what was the error.

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, this is your AOR. Congratulations!!!!!!
If you used an email address you should get an email. If you used a mailing address, you should get communications by mail.
That's why it is also important to check ECAS from time to time.

Now, it is time to start studying!!! Yeah!!!
Is this the AOR? I provided email address in the application form but I don't know why they didn't email me. I checked my spam folder as well. but nothing is there.

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
Hi All,

I applied on Feb 20th , when I called the CIC last week, they said some error in the application and I have to reapply.. I live in Calgary downtown, Can someone help me in filling the application again meeting in a coffee shop... I have all the requirements and eligible to apply for Citizenship, thats for sure... for some simple mistake they are returning my application.....Please ping me, I will drop a personal email to you..

some basic info

In Mississauga , the Settlement offices help with filling out the application free of charge. There should be something similar in Calgary. They are pretty experienced in providing advice.

waitforcitizenship

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi All,

some basic info

Visit "Immigration Services Calgary", Address: 910 7 Ave SW #1200, Calgary, AB T2P 3N8
Free service !!!

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Is this the AOR? I provided email address in the application form but I don't know why they didn't email me. I checked my spam folder as well. but nothing is there.
This is not AOR. This is the status in ECAS saying that IRCC isued AOR. You can call the Helpdesk and find out why there is no email for AOR from IRCC.

Last edited:

CKG

Feb 12, 2019
You could check your junk email first and if you still can't find it, give cic a call. your AOR should have been emailed out May 1st.

Oh and please provide Location, Physical Presence and Application Sent date, so an Admin can add you on the tracker
App Type: Single
Application sent: Feb 22,2019
Application Delivered: Feb 26,2019
No AOR email or mail received but ECAS says acknowledging receipt was sent on May 1

Reactions: GraceCan

mikeross

May 13, 2019
Hello all,

My client application status says they received my application on Feb 22nd.

It then says "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 16, 2019."

I have been away on holidays for the last 2 weeks and just returned today and there is no AOR or study book to be found in my mailbox.

When they say they "sent me correspondence" does this mean through email or an I to expect a hard copy in the mail? I did not receive any email recently but did notice their is an online version of Discover Canada. Is all correspondence going to be sent via email?

Any insight is much appreciated. I just found this site and still figuring out all the different abbreviations. Thank you!

Last edited:

alberta1952

Jan 4, 2018
Hi Admin,

Please update my details

Name : alberta1952
App sent : Feb 20th
AOR email : May 13th

Note : I believe my details is already there, if not pls update.

Thanks

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
Hello all,

My client application status says they received my application on Feb 22nd.

It then says "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 16, 2019."

I have been away on holidays for the last 2 weeks and just returned today and there is no AOR or study book to be found in my mailbox.

When they say they "sent me correspondence" does this mean through email or an I to expect a hard copy in the mail? I did not receive any email recently but did notice their is an online version of Discover Canada. Is all correspondence going to be sent via email?

Any insight is much appreciated. I just found this site and still figuring out all the different abbreviations. Thank you!
They don't send any book eventho they said they have, but you can order one online or use pdf or ebook version, as for the correspondence that is usually in email form, so many new applicants has missed this cus their emails went to junk folder, check your junk folder for an email from CIC dating April 16, if you can't find it, give them a call so you won't miss another email from them, cus test invite usually comes through email as well.