+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Olive25

Nov 3, 2015
Thank you buddy!
I tried calling them every day but could not reach them!!!
I have this phone number : 18882422100
I don't know if you have another one?
Thanks.
That's the only number shown on their website. I don't know any other number.
Try calling them during and after lunchtime. Usually the waiting time is extremely long in the morning.
And don't let this affect you too much. It might take you more time than average to get the AOR, but what really counts is how fast your local office will process the applications, and that will make a much bigger difference in the long run.

Reactions: Kamite

Kamite

Jan 7, 2019
Montreal
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-01-2015
That's the only number shown on their website. I don't know any other number.
Try calling them during and after lunchtime. Usually the waiting time is extremely long in the morning.
And don't let this affect you too much. It might take you more time than average to get the AOR, but what really counts is how fast your local office will process the applications, and that will make a much bigger difference in the long run.

Ok got you. Yeah, you're right. I hope it'll be the case!
Ok I'll try to call them Monday.

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary
Hello,
Application sent on February 20
Received on February 22
Still waiting for AOR!!!
Anyone can explain about this case?

History :
I sent them an Web form, they sent me an email saying that they return my application till February 12. I do agree that I got my application back on February 18. Then I realized that they were some missing documents. I
I finally fill out a new application with all the documents required and sent the whole on February 20, received by CPC Sydney on February 22.
I do not really understand what is going on...
Well returned applications take longer cus your case has to start over, they won't give you AOR until they have opened your returned application and have confirmed you have everything that they need. So basically you're just gonna have to wait a little longer

Reactions: Kamite

Kamite

Jan 7, 2019
Montreal
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-01-2015
Well returned applications take longer cus your case has to start over, they won't give you AOR until they have opened your returned application and have confirmed you have everything that they need. So basically you're just gonna have to wait a little longer

Yeah I know, but the thing is that's took much longer than usual (2 months ).
The one which they return was on November 2018! I sent a new one on February 20, 2019 and still don't have any news!!!
Now I can see that on the spreadsheet that they start processing Mach applicants!

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
i just contacted IRCC and they said my file has been transferred to Mississauga !!

i read here that , mississauga is very slow in processing applications..!!

i dont know why they moved it there although ,i live in hamilton...!!

the agent said, they are doing security background check now, after that they will send test invite which will be in hamitlon..!!

does that mean, my app will be processed in hamilton afterwords or only the exam will be in hamilton?
Hi everyone. What is security background check and who chek background. I already submitted PCC from back home and after how many days securuty chek can be completed.

Happywife08

Dec 19, 2012
Category........
Hello Everyone
Thursday was my Oath Ceremony.... It was amazing... It was pretty smooth.

I was given my time for 1pm, Ceremony was at 2pm but you need time to register and get everyone sit it.
Ceremony started on time at 2 and by 2::41pm I was in the car after pictures and all....

Pretty sweet.. Now I'm a Canadian Citizen, what an amazing feeling to be done and it still quite surreal that it was so fast....

I wish you all the best of lucks and quick processing...!!!!

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Hello Everyone
Thursday was my Oath Ceremony.... It was amazing... It was pretty smooth.

I was given my time for 1pm, Ceremony was at 2pm but you need time to register and get everyone sit it.
Ceremony started on time at 2 and by 2::41pm I was in the car after pictures and all....

Pretty sweet.. Now I'm a Canadian Citizen, what an amazing feeling to be done and it still quite surreal that it was so fast....

I wish you all the best of lucks and quick processing...!!!!
Congratulations,

hope you dont mind me asking, did you request urgent processing on your application?if yes mind sharing what was so urgent.

i did request my file to be processed on urgent basis ,but so far no response and i feel they didnt accept my reasons.

to which VO your file was transfered to after Sydney NS VO?

Congratulations again

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Congratulations,

hope you dont mind me asking, did you request urgent processing on your application?if yes mind sharing what was so urgent.

i did request my file to be processed on urgent basis ,but so far no response and i feel they didnt accept my reasons.

to which VO your file was transfered to after Sydney NS VO?

Congratulations again
Was there a specific reason why you wanted to jump the queue to get your application processed urgently? I'm pretty sure they'd ignore requests
to process urgently or possibly even slow down their processing of your application...

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Was there a specific reason why you wanted to jump the queue to get your application processed urgently? I'm pretty sure they'd ignore requests
to process urgently or possibly even slow down their processing of your application...
Maybe that is your case when you sound stupid like your guess,but not my case though.

Reactions: josephelnajar

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Hi Admin.

Please update my status on the spreadsheet. My status changed to "IN Process" on May 03 . Thank you!