+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

josephelnajar

Aug 14, 2018
for application you only need passports bio pages which fall under last 5 years.
I have only one Passport for the eligibility period
But many people are telling me that they sent copies of all the entry and exit stamps with the application, claiming that the CIC will need to see your entry and exit during the eligibility period.

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
I have only one Passport for the eligibility period
But many people are telling me that they sent copies of all the entry and exit stamps with the application, claiming that the CIC will need to see your entry and exit during the eligibility period.
Pretty sure you don't need to scan all your passport stamps (I didn't). They can check your passport during your interview maybe.

Anyone know how long it takes these days for them to start processing and send AOR after sending the citizenship applications?

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Anyone know how long it takes these days for CIC to start processing and send AOR after sending the citizenship applications?

Yorker13

May 27, 2013
Just noticed that there are new forms released in Jan 2019. I used Dec 2018 forms and just sent the application yesterday. I don't think they will return it back since it just has been released. let hope they get accepted
hi

i used the Dec 2018 application as well, i sent my application on feb 3rd 2019 ,will they return the application to use the 2019 ...?

moreover, i was about to send full supporting documents to show my physical presence in canada since 2014, but was strongly told by members here to strickly follow the document checklist which doesnt list to submit supporting documents.

i read on this thread and other threads that applicants sent supporting documents,?!!!

which approach is right, to include supporting documents or not,

i cant sleep thinking they will return the application either for not using the new document for 2019 or not including supporting documents..

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
hi

i used the Dec 2018 application as well, i sent my application on feb 3rd 2019 ,will they return the application to use the 2019 ...?

moreover, i was about to send full supporting documents to show my physical presence in canada since 2014, but was strongly told by members here to strickly follow the document checklist which doesnt list to submit supporting documents.

i read on this thread and other threads that applicants sent supporting documents,?!!!

which approach is right, to include supporting documents or not,

i cant sleep thinking they will return the application either for not using the new document for 2019 or not including supporting documents..
any form after October 2017 is acceptable, they will not return your forms unless they are incomplete.

You must prepare all the documents to prove your presence for the interview like translating the stamps in your passport if not in English etc.
Sending additional documents has no harm but it wont really help either unless they are asked.

jay19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Montreal, QC - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
10-09-2014
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
LANDED..........
03/04/2015
Thanks a lot. I mailed the application from Montreal though. You can update the sheet with this information as well.

Kamite

Jan 7, 2019
Montreal
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2013
LANDED..........
16-01-2015
Hello Could you add me on the Excel sheet please !
I sent my first application on November but IRCC return it to me. I missed some documents. So I had to resent it back on February 20th delivered on 22 Feb 2019.
Now I think I am a February 2019 applicant. Isn’t it?

ID: Kamite
App Type: Single
Physical Presence Days: 1182
App Sent: Feb 20th /2019
App Delivered: Feb 22/ 2019

Thanks!

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019
Hi there,
Would you please add my info:

ID: NiManta
App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1102
App sent: 25 February 2019
Delivered: 27 February 2019

sarah2020

Sep 16, 2017
Hi All,

I sent my application yesterday. My application was paper-based, but I am not sure if there is an online submission option as well. Could anyone suggest how one can check the status of application online? I mean what login information do I need to access my application status? Thanks

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Hi All,

I sent my application yesterday. My application was paper-based, but I am not sure if there is an online submission option as well. Could anyone suggest how one can check the status of application online? I mean what login information do I need to access my application status? Thanks
If it was a paper applications sent to Sydney, NS then you won't be able to check the status of your application until they actually open it and start processing it. Apparently that than take two or three months (or even up to five months according to some comments on this forum). Did you use registered mail to send the application so that you'll know for sure that they've received it?

sarah2020

Sep 16, 2017
If it was a paper applications sent to Sydney, NS then you won't be able to check the status of your application until they actually open it and start processing it. Apparently that than take two or three months (or even up to five months according to some comments on this forum). Did you use registered mail to send the application so that you'll know for sure that they've received it?
Oh Ok. Yes, I sent it through registered mail. I have a tracking number through that I can find out if they received it. But would you know what information is required to login and check the status? Do they send any case no or something? Thanks

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Oh Ok. Yes, I sent it through registered mail. I have a tracking number through that I can find out if they received it. But would you know what information is required to login and check the status? Do they send any case no or something? Thanks
Like I said, you can't check the status till they open it and start processing it which may take months. if I try to log in now with your ID it won't find your application. Yes, they'll probably give you a case number or ID once they start processing and then you'll be able to check the status. I'm in the same position and only sent my application a few weeks ago..