Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
They might return your application as prerequisite of citizenship application is paying taxes for 3 years, I would suggest to file the tax first and then apply

Please I require assistance. As at today using the calculator , I would have spent 1,113 days meaning I am eligible for citizenship.

But I am yet to file my tax for the 3rd year as I am yet to receive my T4 slip for 2018. Also I will need to wait till almost end of march to receive my 1st 60days RRSP contribution receipt to enable me file for tax towards end of March/ early April 2019.

Can I go ahead to apply now since I will be filling my 3rd tax year by End of march/ early April or should I wait till I have filed the 3rd Tax year. Your response will be highly appreciated. Theres a portion of the form which requires me to indicate the years I have filed for taxes also can I go ahead to say I have filed for taxes for the 3rd when I will just be doing that towards the end of march / early april

adikohli21

Apr 4, 2014
Please add to the spread sheet

Application Sent: 12 Feb 2019
Application received in Sydney: Waiting
Physical presence: 1218
Application type: Single
AOR : Awaiting

afsun1105

Aug 4, 2014
LANDED..........
December 2015
Hello,

Can you please add my information:
App Type: Family (3) - Spouse will apply later
App sent : Feb 6th
App Received Feb 11th
Physical presence days: 1123

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi There,
I have posted this same question in another forum as well, so thought of putting it here because eventually I would also be part of this forum if I apply this month.
Below is my dilemma

I am very confused about the question number 13 due to my own status in different countires. I was in an African country where I did not have a work permit or resident permit. The way it used to work was they would give an on arrival visa like a visitor visa of 1 month validity. One would then apply for an extension they would give an extension visa 2 moths validity with comments like - Work, Business, or Mission.And the same cycle...

I have like 5 + such extension visas. Not sure should I mention it at all or not.
No
1) because I read somewhere that time duration also matters like more than 6 months on a single visa so I never got a more than 2 months on any single visa.
2) There are so many visas, it would be super difficult to explain

Yes
The only thing that comes to mind is because I stayed there for a year and worked! So technically I should

Note
I am ready to submit my application for the last 15 days just becuase of this confusion, I am not submitting:(:(:(:(. Fear of misrepresentation...

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Hi folks,

Has everyone used the new Jan 2019 form? I have used the Dec 2018 form and the signature is on Feb 2nd 2019. Will my application be returned?
I think I downloaded the form on Jan 28th.
You should be good I believe, forms that can be use are from October 2017 onwards.

nilyam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Hello guys, I think I made a mistake with my application. For my eligibility period, I work with the same employer for those 5 years but the problem is: 1 whole year of of those 5 years I was on Mat leave, but I forgot to put it in my application. What should I do?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello guys, I think I made a mistake with my application. For my eligibility period, I work with the same employer for those 5 years but the problem is: 1 whole year of of those 5 years I was on Mat leave, but I forgot to put it in my application. What should I do?
but you were still employed by same employer and received a pay cheque?
i would say wait for AOR and then send an explanation to clarify this.

Reactions: nilyam