+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
How many February applicants are still waiting for AOR ? Please list you name here :

I will contact local mp now because it’s been so long and I don’t want to send another application at this moment . I will wait till next week.

Reactions: Kamite

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
How many February applicants are still waiting for AOR ? Please list you name here :

I will contact local mp now because it’s been so long and I don’t want to send another application at this moment . I will wait till next week.
Unfortunately, the local MP cannot help in this case as it has not been 2 months since you sent your application. You need to wait until you get your application returned (if that is the case) and resend by following the instructions mentioned in the letter sent by IRCC Sydney.

I got my application returned in March 2019 (submitted in Jan 2019) for missing the consent in 14 (b). If you are sure that your application is complete in all aspects, I would personally suggest to wait for another month and take Local MP's help.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC

I would send a web form to cic providing the tracking #, that application was delivered, and you did not hear back yet with an AOR or returned application.

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Unfortunately, the local MP cannot help in this case as it has not been 2 months since you sent your application. You need to wait until you get your application returned (if that is the case) and resend by following the instructions mentioned in the letter sent by IRCC Sydney.

I got my application returned in March 2019 (submitted in Jan 2019) for missing the consent in 14 (b). If you are sure that your application is complete in all aspects, I would personally suggest to wait for another month and take Local MP's help.
It’s been 2 months already since I am waiting . I haven’t received application back . I am 100% sure application is complete .

NiManta

Feb 25, 2019

Please check the spreadsheet to see how many of us, February applicants, are still waiting for our AORs.

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
Congrats ...lucky man ... unfortunately I am not lucky enough
Man you just need to be patient. Sometimes it takes up to 80 days and little more to hear back from them , either to get AOR or return of application. Yours assumingly hasn't been on the wait for that long just give it few more weeks and I am sure you will hear good news. Otherwise contact them with a webform . Good luck

Reactions: NiManta

Bobcatn

Apr 4, 2019
Quick question do they send any notification when the status changes to IP or we just have to keep checking ECAS ?