+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2019 Citizenship Applicants

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
How long they take to return application ? It been 56 day since they have received my application. No AOR and no return application . I provided 2 different addresses , my mailing address is different from my residential address . In case if they have to return my application, they will return on mailing address ... correct ?
technically yes it must be returned to your mailing address, but I would keep an eye on both addresses incase something shows up. also keep in mind that if u look at January SS. some end of January applicants received AOR last week, so I would say there is still way more hope.
and if you don't receive your application in 10 days from now. then for sure its under process and just matter of time.
I hope you have sent your application with tracking and signature, because in the forum we did hear cases where the application was never received at IRCC.

harrycanada871

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
How long they take to return application ? It been 56 day since they have received my application. No AOR and no return application . I provided 2 different addresses , my mailing address is different from my residential address . In case if they have to return my application, they will return on mailing address ... correct ?

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
technically yes it must be returned to your mailing address, but I would keep an eye on both addresses incase something shows up. also keep in mind that if u look at January SS. some end of January applicants received AOR last week, so I would say there is still way more hope.
and if you don't receive your application in 10 days from now. then for sure its under process and just matter of time.
I hope you have sent your application with tracking and signature, because in the forum we did hear cases where the application was never received at IRCC.
Yes I sent it through ups with tracking and signature feature on it however my application was received by DAVE . Some people say there application was received by DAN . I mean anybody can receive application ?DAVE name is familiar ? I believe UPS has reputation and they can’t deliver things at the wrong address ...

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Yes I sent it through ups with tracking and signature feature on it however my application was received by DAVE . Some people say there application was received by DAN . I mean anybody can receive application ?DAVE name is familiar ? I believe UPS has reputation and they can’t deliver things at the wrong address ...
I wont care who received it as far as its delivered. so if you don't hear back in 10 more days, I would call them and ask. most probably they are checking something and will issue AOR. as there have been cases where AOR came bit late.

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
I wont care who received it as far as its delivered. so if you don't hear back in 10 more days, I would call them and ask. most probably they are checking something and will issue AOR. as there have been cases where AOR came bit late.
Which courier service did you use ? UPS?

Messi lional

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
also remember, there are cases when they don't receive any email. typing error or something can happen too. so make sure u check your ECAS. if u r able to see your status, u r good.
On March 19 th I receive below email form cic . What does it mean ?this means they have correct email in their system . I received this email after my application was received back in feb .

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting and evaluation to better understand the experiences of newcomers to Canada in learning and using English and French. IRCC is looking for participants to help with this project.

Volunteers willing to participate in this project will have to be available two full days (from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm), one in March, and another in July. During both days, participants will be asked to complete tests to assess four English language competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
On March 19 th I receive below email form cic . What does it mean ?this means they have correct email in their system . I received this email after my application was received back in feb .

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting and evaluation to better understand the experiences of newcomers to Canada in learning and using English and French. IRCC is looking for participants to help with this project.

Volunteers willing to participate in this project will have to be available two full days (from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm), one in March, and another in July. During both days, participants will be asked to complete tests to assess four English language competencies: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
this is just a invite to volunteer in English language and they are trying to reach out to New immigrants.. yes in this case the email should be correct, associated to your UCI as per your PR time.