+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi, I already got my ITA & submitted it for Permanent Residency. I had changes it to 'Yes' but only saved it, I think I had to modify & save it. So now, my final application has gone with a 'No'. I have already written to through a webform explaining the situation but do you think this will be a problem?
Any reply here will be much appreciated, I am extremely tensed

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I already got my ITA & submitted it for Permanent Residency. I had changes it to 'Yes' but only saved it, I think I had to modify & save it. So now, my final application has gone with a 'No'. I have already written to through a webform explaining the situation but do you think this will be a problem?
Not at all.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Thank you, your reply puts me at comfort. I also have a screenshot of the change that I had made & how it is not reflecting in the final submission. (If needed for clarification later) Also, my ITA letter states the 600 PNP points.
Appreciate your reply, thank you.
So, I did not upload my IELTS & ECA in the final submission as they only asked for Bachelors & Masters Degree in the Education attachment section. After reading many threads I understand I had to upload it with the degrees & this might lead to refusal. I have raised webforms fo the same & provided all the scans now but I think I have made my chances 50/50. The surprising part is they don't explicitly ask for the ECA & IELTS anywhere in the attachment like OINP did. I wrote to them stating this was the reason I did not upload.

What are your views on this & do you think they will reject my profile for such a mistake or misunderstanding?

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
So, I did not upload my IELTS & ECA in the final submission as they only asked for Bachelors & Masters Degree in the Education attachment section. After reading many threads I understand I had to upload it with the degrees & this might lead to refusal. I have raised webforms fo the same & provided all the scans now but I think I have made my chances 50/50. The surprising part is they don't explicitly ask for the ECA & IELTS anywhere in the attachment like OINP did. I wrote to them stating this was the reason I did not upload.

What are your views on this & do you think they will reject my profile for such a mistake or misunderstanding?
As long as you have raised webform and informed them, it should be ok, if they need it they will ask u again, dont feel upset

Reactions: Rohan21

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
As long as you have raised webform and informed them, it should be ok, if they need it they will ask u again, dont feel upset
Thank you. I truly hope this is not taken as an incomplete profile. Hoping for the best!!

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Thank you. I truly hope this is not taken as an incomplete profile. Hoping for the best!!
But how did u miss such important docs to upload, were you not aware of them? education docs all go together including ECA ans ielta score

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
But how did u miss such important docs to upload, were you not aware of them? education docs all go together including ECA ans ielta score
I did not miss, I just thought they have the details in my profile & not asked to upload it any section. I was not aware that I had to, I thought about it but my mistake is that I did not check the forums for it. So, it was more to do with following instruction mentioned on the documents page.