+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ogenel

May 7, 2017
So sad that since February 2019, I haven't gottn PPR, I have mailed the minister severally and no response was gotten.

Junero

Nov 12, 2020
My application progress bar disappeared few days ago. Pls what does it mean? .
I've passed medicals n did biometrics 22/12/2020

Dec 19, 2017
Hey guys, just got a call from CIC asking if the whole family is currently in Canada, and informed us that we will get our PRs in half an hour!
Thought I'd share this here since seems like ppl don't tend to report back on resolution.
My total wait time was 27 !!!!! months, I got the pre-arrival email a year ago (COVID just started), since then they did not make any progress on my file. I had to extend my family medicals, extend our temporary visas countless times, SIN numbers, Health cards,... you name it. I wrote them emails, I filled out all sorts of forms,... until finally I reached out to our Member of Parliament, and her office resolved it in a couple of days!
Wish you all luck and a sooner resolution to all your cases!

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys, just got a call from CIC asking if the whole family is currently in Canada, and informed us that we will get our PRs in half an hour!
Thought I'd share this here since seems like ppl don't tend to report back on resolution.
My total wait time was 27 !!!!! months, I got the pre-arrival email a year ago (COVID just started), since then they did not make any progress on my file. I had to extend my family medicals, extend our temporary visas countless times, SIN numbers, Health cards,... you name it. I wrote them emails, I filled out all sorts of forms,... until finally I reached out to our Member of Parliament, and her office resolved it in a couple of days!
Wish you all luck and a sooner resolution to all your cases!
Congratulations. Thats a really long wait though !!

Manitoba2013

Dec 5, 2012
Congrats Elza,
I'm still waiting since Feb 2019, submitted multiple web forms but nothing is happening, not sure what to do next.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
1. NoI is not nomination, so answer NO
2. Yes, you can enter any city. It does not matter.
3. UCI – “Unique Client Identifier” is a numeric reference which is unique to a client. It is assigned by Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) an applicant whose case is being processed. Each client is given a different UCI. The UCI number remains the same, even when you file multiple applications with IRCC. If you have previously applied for a tourist visa, you have already been issued a UCI number. Similarly, if you applied for a student visa, you were assigned a UCI, and when you subsequently apply for a Permanent Residency, the UCI will remain the same. UCI consists of digits only, usually there are eight digits which may or may not be separated by a hyphen, eg: 1234-5678 or 12345678.

What you see starting with CAN is a temp UCI. If you have never applied to IRCC before, you do not have a UCI, so leave it blank and one will be assigned after you submit the application.

4. Yes, get it otarized

5. No, consult your panel physician for more details and see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/medicals-preparation-expect-diagnosed-ailment-comprehensive-post/
Hi, I got a PNP nomination from Ontario & received my ITA on the basis of those additional 600 points. As the profile got locked after receiving the ITA I tried changing the answer to the question 'Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?' but the final application says 'No'
I have sent a webform explaining this, Will it create a problem?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, I got a PNP nomination from Ontario & received my ITA on the basis of those additional 600 points. As the profile got locked after receiving the ITA I tried changing the answer to the question 'Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?' but the final application says 'No'
I have sent a webform explaining this, Will it create a problem?
When you created the profile you did not have a nomination, so you need not worry about it. Post ITA you will have to fill in the application and that is where you will mention that you have anomination.

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
When you created the profile you did not have a nomination, so you need not worry about it. Post ITA you will have to fill in the application and that is where you will mention that you have anomination.
Hi, I already got my ITA & submitted it for Permanent Residency. I had changes it to 'Yes' but only saved it, I think I had to modify & save it. So now, my final application has gone with a 'No'. I have already written to through a webform explaining the situation but do you think this will be a problem?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi, I already got my ITA & submitted it for Permanent Residency. I had changes it to 'Yes' but only saved it, I think I had to modify & save it. So now, my final application has gone with a 'No'. I have already written to through a webform explaining the situation but do you think this will be a problem?
@DelPierro