07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Thanks @RBV2909 and @aamool

I've read and re-read both your comments.
I'm pasting in my (hopefully) final personal history here for Schedule A IMM5669e

I've placed it in reverse chronological as RBV2909 suggested and I can write in the LOE about the overlap happening in 2016-04 as Visiting Lecturer while being cofounder till 2016-05

Since the form states I need to declare "If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in that country." regardless of whether I was employed/unemployed/studying, I have added the two Thailand trips taken.
Now do I keep it this way or remove it and just keep a single Education - Bachelors Degree from 2008-04 to 2011-06 and Employment - Sole Proprietor from 2014-04 to 2015-03

As aamool says, I can perhaps write in the LOE whatever number of trips I've taken to and from Singapore to India. This info was given to IRCC while filling the application in the travel history already back in Feb 07 but I can provide it again to them individually if they require it.
I've all the passport stamped dates ready.

Does the above table look correct? I will be thankful for all your help!
I think you're pretty much there.

My reading of the "if you were outside your country....." is that it is a qualifier for an activity (so doesn't include business trips/holidays/etc). The vacations look a bit odd because they include a duration (which again is because the form isn't meant to reflect temporary travels). So I would make the case to remove the Bankgok trips - but of course ultimately you should do what you think best!

Just a couple of questions - a) are you certain that you only need to provide year and month, and b) are you certain you don't need to provide details of where you were working, studying etc in the Activity column? I ask this just because it seems a lot less detailed than the personal history you provided before. May be worthwhile to check instructions (if any) to make sure you've got the required format/precision. And one comment - it seems you've got more than 10 years of history now - I guess the last entry could be removed.

All the best - I think you're in the final lap now.

P.S.: Out of curiosity, where did you study in Singapore? I have fond memories of my time at NUS (got my master's from there in 2009).

tallguywithbeard

Dec 12, 2018
Just a couple of questions - a) are you certain that you only need to provide year and month, and b) are you certain you don't need to provide details of where you were working, studying etc in the Activity column? I ask this just because it seems a lot less detailed than the personal history you provided before. May be worthwhile to check instructions (if any) to make sure you've got the required format/precision. And one comment - it seems you've got more than 10 years of history now - I guess the last entry could be removed.

The full set of instructions is :
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent.
Start with the most recent information. Under "Activity", write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing
(for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention, etc.). If you were outside your country or territory of nationality, indicate your status in that country or territory.

So I took it as
A. Am I employed. If no then B. What's my status (studying, travelling, unemployed).
And C is a new qualifier saying if I'm out of the country regardless of being employed or unemployed then what's the status in that country.

Also, yea I am certain the form says only YYYY-MM in the from and to dates.
And there is a column afterwards at the end that requires
Name of company, employer,
school, facility, as applicable

I left that part out of the screenshot but yes the details are there separately and not part of the activity column.
I kept 10 years of history since I had shared thst much when I filled the application in Feb 2019.
I should have ideally kept it to Jan 2009 at most but somehow ended up declaring till 2008, now I'm Unsure if I should change it...
It may require yet another explanation in the loe... And I already have 6 things to explain in the letter so far.... When will this end.

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019
I have submitted a non express entry PR application, after submission i realized that the pcc i have submitted have an error, i already have requested a new one but i want to know how to send them a new pcc and how to explain them the whole scenario

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
What could be the possible explanation for it? As it was a mistake
Then that's the explanation. The important thing is to be honest and straightforward.. they won't hold it against you. They'll appreciate you proactively correcting the error. Good luck!

Reactions: aamool

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019
Then that's the explanation. The important thing is to be honest and straightforward.. they won't hold it against you. They'll appreciate you proactively correcting the error. Good luck!
Ok thanks
Once i get my AOR and UCI i will reach them via web form stating the situation of my pcc
Is that what are you saying??

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Ok thanks
Once i get my AOR and UCI i will reach them via web form stating the situation of my pcc
Is that what are you saying??
How long ago did you submit the application? You need to get them this updated information asap to avoid potential rejection.. maybe call and ask IRCC..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
3 days ago, they might havent receive it yet coz its paper application
I'm not sure about a paper application in this case, as I have no idea how long it will take for you to get your AOR. Best you call IRCC and get official instructions on how to submit additional documentation.

Perhaps someone else can provide a better answer..

Last edited:

ToobaK87

Aug 28, 2019
I'm not sure about a paper application in this case, as I have no idea how long it will take for you to get your AOR. Best you call IRCC and get official instructions on how to submit additional documentation.

Perhaps someone else can provide a better answer..
Should i try to get them or wait for there response??

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks @RBV2909, I'll write out a clear LOE for any discrepancies.

and yes, in the Schedule A form they do have a "status in country or territory" section in the form. I saw the form was updated in June 2019 so maybe its different from then? It wasn't mentioned in the original application.
Okay, Good luck

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Should i try to get them or wait for there response??
Talk to them ASAP, please do not waste time by waiting. If they find an error in PCC, things could get complicated.

Reactions: PrasadK