Total points: 450
Family: Husband, Wife, 2 kids (total 4)
Resident: USA
Citizen : India
Medical Passed: Apr-2nd
Bio Metrics done: Apr-12th
VO: Montreal
No additional doc requested
Called on July 15th & status was : Eligibility: Recommended Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Not Started
Called 4 times in between however the status remained as above
Emailed MP Ralph Goodale on Sep-18th
Not aware of ghost updates as my account was managed by my agent
PPR - Sep-20-2019 (Total 218 days)
Passport, Photos & Form Sent: Sep-26-2019 (Fedex - From USA to Ottawa, CA)
Passport delivered: Sep-27-2019
Visa Printed: Oct-4-2019
Application Approved (Status in myCIC) - Oct-7-2019
Return Tracker Activated: Oct-9-2019
Passport & CORP Received: Oct-10-2019
Visa Expiry date: Jan-8-2020

LordSneed

Jan 10, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
Starting to curse my luck. My application is over 8 months old and I’ve been on Recommend pass (RP) for well over 2 months (everyone else with RP appears to have gotten PPR but not me). It’s been radio silence from IRCC since I passed my medicals and it’s driving me mad. Sorry for venting on here, today has been especially tough for me.

Congratulations to everyone who has received PPR and God speed to the rest of us

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Sorry for venting on here, today has been especially tough for me.
Don't worry about it.. that's exactly what this forum community is for :) Wishing you speedy PPR as well!

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Starting to curse my luck. My application is over 8 months old and I’ve been on Recommend pass (RP) for well over 2 months (everyone else with RP appears to have gotten PPR but not me). It’s been radio silence from IRCC since I passed my medicals and it’s driving me mad. Sorry for venting on here, today has been especially tough for me.

Congratulations to everyone who has received PPR and God speed to the rest of us
it is not just you - i am in the same boat as you- you're not alone

ripster85

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Here is my complete journey from AOR till CORP:

AOR Date: Feb 15th 2019
Money paid on Feb-15th
Total points: 450
Family: Husband, Wife, 2 kids (total 4)
Resident: USA
Citizen : India
Medical Passed: Apr-2nd
Bio Metrics done: Apr-12th
No additional doc requested
Called on July 15th & status was : Eligibility: Recommended Passed, Criminality: Passed, Security: Not Started
Called 4 times in between however the status remained as above
Emailed MP Ralph Goodale on Sep-18th
Not aware of ghost updates as my account was managed by my agent
PPR - Sep-20-2019 (Total 218 days)
Passport, Photos & Form Sent: Sep-26-2019 (Fedex - From USA to Ottawa, CA)
Passport delivered: Sep-27-2019
Visa Printed: Oct-4-2019
Application Approved (Status in myCIC) - Oct-7-2019
Return Tracker Activated: Oct-9-2019
Passport & CORP Received: Oct-10-2019
Visa Expiry date: Jan-8-2020
Congratz, I have similar setup as you just that my AOR is 24th march. Why is VISA expiry in just 3 month??

Reactions: Kaushal_sh

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hey Guys..

Got an update today. When I logged on to my profile I saw Application updated and then I saw Review of Additional Documents changed from "We are reviewing....." to "Not Applicable". Is it a GU?

My timelines are:

AOR: Feb 1
Last time when I called, I got to know below:
Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility: RR
Security: NS

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Hello guys,
I have been silently following this forum for a while now. I am coming to the end of my pr journey so I thought I would share me experience to encourage others the same way I have been encouraged by all of you.
I applied for pr as a cec inland.
Aor 16th February 2019.
VO: Vancouver
ADR: transcripts for Canadian education and diploma April 18th
Submitted April 21st
Dead silence till October 7
PFL received October 7th, officer was concerned about my employment declaration. One of the paystubs I submitted had 24hours in a biweekly work period and my employment letter states that I work average of 40 hours a week. Also he couldn’t find a website for my employer and the address on the letter head is a residential address.
So I wrote a letter explaining that My schedule varied and the 40 hours stated was the estimated average over the year. I submitted more paystubs to support this. The 24 hours paystub was around the Christmas break and I took a Christmas vacation. I explained this in the letter and added my T4 to prove that the said pay period was indeed the last pay period of the year. I also got my employer to provide prove of his business registration(I work for a small business). I submitted the documents and letter on the 8th of October. Yesterday the status was “we are reviewing the additional doc.....” today it changed to NA. So I called cic and the agent confirmed they received my documents and made a final decision.(approved) she congratulated me and asked for patience for the ppr.
I know it is a long post, but I just hope it encourages someone. And remember, if they give you a chance through a procedural fairness letter, please do you best to explain all their concerns and add as much evidence as you can get to support your explanations.

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hello guys,
I have been silently following this forum for a while now. I am coming to the end of my pr journey so I thought I would share me experience to encourage others the same way I have been encouraged by all of you.
I applied for pr as a cec inland.
Aor 16th February 2019.
VO: Vancouver
ADR: transcripts for Canadian education and diploma April 18th
Submitted April 21st
Dead silence till October 7
PFL received October 7th, officer was concerned about my employment declaration. One of the paystubs I submitted had 24hours in a biweekly work period and my employment letter states that I work average of 40 hours a week. Also he couldn’t find a website for my employer and the address on the letter head is a residential address.
So I wrote a letter explaining that My schedule varied and the 40 hours stated was the estimated average over the year. I submitted more paystubs to support this. The 24 hours paystub was around the Christmas break and I took a Christmas vacation. I explained this in the letter and added my T4 to prove that the said pay period was indeed the last pay period of the year. I also got my employer to provide prove of his business registration(I work for a small business). I submitted the documents and letter on the 8th of October. Yesterday the status was “we are reviewing the additional doc.....” today it changed to NA. So I called cic and the agent confirmed they received my documents and made a final decision.(approved) she congratulated me and asked for patience for the ppr.
I know it is a long post, but I just hope it encourages someone. And remember, if they give you a chance through a procedural fairness letter, please do you best to explain all their concerns and add as much evidence as you can get to support your explanations.
Congratulations!
I think I have a similar situation as you had with the employment declaration and my application is being processed in Vancouver as well.
My question is
Did the officer mention in the PFL clearly that he could not find the website? Could you clarify please?

As in my case, I had work experience from 2011 to 2014 and when I checked the website of my employer it was down. Also, in the PFL, the officer did not mention anything about my employer's website.

Thanks and congrats again!

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations!
I think I have a similar situation as you had with the employment declaration and my application is being processed in Vancouver as well.
My question is
Did the officer mention in the PFL clearly that he could not find the website? Could you clarify please?

As in my case, I had work experience from 2011 to 2014 and when I checked the website of my employer it was down. Also, in the PFL, the officer did not mention anything about my employer's website.

Thanks and congrats again!
Yes, he mentioned that he could not confirm my employer through a website and that the address on my employment letter is in a residential area.

Reactions: mesho

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Yes, he mentioned that he could not confirm my employer through a website and that the address on my employment letter is in a residential area.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
May I ask one more question?
When did you pass the medical? and Did you notice any ghost updates?

Stay14

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for your prompt reply.
May I ask one more question?
When did you pass the medical? and Did you notice any ghost updates?
Medical was passed 2nd April. All the updates I got corresponded to adr and pfl. I guess the only ghostupdate would be the one I had today for the approval, but then my additional documents status changed to NA, so I don’t know if that can be characterized as a ghost update.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Medical was passed 2nd April. All the updates I got corresponded to adr and pfl. I guess the only ghostupdate would be the one I had today for the approval, but then my additional documents status changed to NA, so I don’t know if that can be characterized as a ghost update.
Thanks so much for the information.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Hey Guys..

Got an update today. When I logged on to my profile I saw Application updated and then I saw Review of Additional Documents changed from "We are reviewing....." to "Not Applicable". Is it a GU?

My timelines are:

AOR: Feb 1
Last time when I called, I got to know below:
Criminality: In Progress
Eligibility: RR
Security: NS
Yes, ghost update! :)

When was the last time you called and got the Eligibility RR? Do you know why RR?