AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
What happens if medical expires and we do not get ppr?
It seems like there are cases when they ask for remed AFTER it has expired. Asking for remed implies purposeful manual intervention into your case so it usually gets processed all the way to PPR, after the remed, whenever they ask for it..

Reactions: DDhillon

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I was so happy to see my first GU on Sept 25. Then later saw on my profile it just changed under Medicals from date passed to “you do not need medicals” coz it expired on Sept 11.

They haven’t asked for any remed or there hasn’t been any other GU since then. I don’t know if that means anything good or bad.

Everyday I sleep and wake up with the same conflict between keeping faith and then going down on the steep spiral of negativity. Can’t stop wondering what would be their reasons for not taking action on my file for over 8 months.

I studied there, worked there, had 2 job offers, just one dependent, no travel history. One of the straightforward cases.
Now am back to India and trying to deal with the upheaval. Am so lost and have no idea how to deal with this.
One more venting episode for you folks to read :(
I can relate.. back in India myself. And I had to uproot myself from Long Beach, California, no less, after 5 years of incredible glory! Looks like IRCC doesn't care about the details, until they actually pick up the file and process it, whenever that happens..

yaseerakapadia

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I can relate.. back in India myself. And I had to uproot myself from Long Beach, California, no less, after 5 years of incredible glory! Looks like IRCC doesn't care about the details, until they actually pick up the file and process it, whenever that happens..
Lots of best wishes and prayers for all waiting. I am sure that saying will turn out to be true in all our cases that if something takes longer, its because we are going to get something better than what we planned.

jigesh

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2019
Ya looks like it, coz I haven’t had any ghost updates. Only one which i got today
Well, I too received a ghost update today, and yesterday night I received my webform request response (Generic one). I have ordered my GCMS notes before a couple of weeks so I am trying to understand this that these responses are updating our profile? I never heard this before.

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi Guys,
I just got the RPRF request. But my medicals are expiring in Jan 2020.
Hopefully if I get the PPR, I heard visa is valid upto expiry of medical. I cannot move in this short time is it possible to extend the duration of visa for my first entry?
any experience ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi Guys,
I just got the RPRF request. But my medicals are expiring in Jan 2020.
Hopefully if I get the PPR, I heard visa is valid upto expiry of medical. I cannot move in this short time is it possible to extend the duration of visa for my first entry?
any experience ?
I read about a few people who successfully got extensions (I believe through web requests). Not sure if they will require another medical exam. One piece of advice though - when you raise a request, you should raise it straight to the visa office that did your COPR/visa. When I found issues in my kids' visas and COPRs I wasted weeks because I raised a general web form - and the answer finally came they would transfer the information to my local visa office (Singapore) and then it took many days to get a response. To contact your local visa office directly, you can navigate from here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

All the best!

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Buddy, I have the same exact situation. Left my job in Sunnyvale and moved back to India hoping for the email. But Sydney is testing my life:(:(

Brainteaser

Sep 12, 2019
Hello all, my application was refused today on the grounds of NOC code not matching the job duties. Is there a way to appeal this decision? I have gained more experience since the submission of application in the NOC I listed on my application.

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
ADR- Sep 13- paystubs/tax returns
Refusal letter- Oct 11

Didn’t expect them to reject my application for NOC mismatch after 8 months.

what are my options?

Manu75185

Jan 25, 2019
did they ask for those particular documents or you send it by yourself.... For job mismatch I think you needed to submit an experience letter with corrections isn't it?

Manu75185

Jan 25, 2019
did they ask for those particular documents or you send it by yourself.... For job mismatch I think you needed to submit an experience letter with corrections isn't it?
Hello all, my application was refused today on the grounds of NOC code not matching the job duties. Is there a way to appeal this decision? I have gained more experience since the submission of application in the NOC I listed on my application.

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
Refusal letter- Oct 11

what are my options?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020

Here is summary:

Aor- Feb 9
CRS 449
NOC 2141
Med -Mar 26
Refusal letter- Oct 11

what are my options?
Was tax returns mandatory document ?